DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

A few years ago when my husband was working in Florida he went to a job that was going to last 3 to 4 months. I went with to stay with him a while. I was in my late 40s and I still looked very sexy. My husband knows what a whore I am when we are out of town. We got a room with 2 double beds in it. The hotel we stayed in had a bar in it. I dressed in one of my short sun dresses no panties and bra and 4inch heels. It was a weekday so there wasn't much happening. After about an hour we were headed back to our room. Just down the hall standing out side their room was 4 black guys there smoking. I locked eyes on the biggest one and gave him the come fuck me look. My husband and I walked over to the bunch. We soon found out they were from Haiti and were staying there until their host family called them. Only 2 spoke English. They were young and black as night. We ended up inviting them to our room and that was when the fun started. 10minutes after they were in our room I was naked and they soon followed. Their dicks were magnificent so black and hard. I was in heaven and I was fucked and sucked everyway possible. They had great stamina and they knew how to use those black slabs of meat. The next morning my husband had to go to work. I was in the other bed with 4 black studs and I was fucked down just like them. While my husband was showering 2 of the guys took me to the bathroom and sat me on the toilet. The 2 guys stood in front of me and told me to open my mouth. When my husband pulled the shower curtain back they started pissing in my mouth and face. I was letting the piss run out of my mouth and they stoped peeing. Both guys told me do not let it run from your mouth you slut you must swallow our piss. They said you are a white slut you let us fuck your asshole and pussy. We came down your throat and you ate all of our assholes. You have been degraded and you are nothing more than a cum dump you whore. I looked at my hubby and he said you heard them and I agree. He then left me in there with them. The first one raised his dick to my mouth and put it in. He filled my mouth and stoped he then said swallow which I did. It was so nasty and hot. After I swallowed his yellow piss and he was finished the next guy took his place. While the next guy was peeing in my mouth my hubby came up and said ok slut I am leaving for work so these guys can treat you like the slut you are and he left. I have to say I got excited about the thought of me being with these kinky black guys. I ended up swallowing every drop of piss from all 4 of them. Since last night I only had cum and piss in my stomach. The guy with the biggest dick bent me over the tub and started fucking my ass I eventually threw up in the tub while I was taking his DICK in my ass. I don't know if they all 4 fucked my ass again but I do know I was fucked in my ass for the next hour. They finally let me shower and get cleaned up. We had been smoking so weed during the evening but they wanted something stronger. After I got cleaned up 2 more huge Haitians showed up but they were older and didn't speak much English. They pulled out a syringe and filled it with some kind of liquid and stuck it in my arm the whole time saying this will make you a bigger slut than you already are. The last thing I remember was one of the new black guy fucking my pussy while the other one had me rim his asshole. The next thing I remember was riding in the car with my husband. As it turned out I was thrown out of the hotel and when my husband showed up I was in a car buck naked with the older Haitians. He told me that when he got to the car one of them was sitting on my face telling me to suck my asshole out you bitch and my husband said I was doing my best. He said it was hot and both of the guys smelled and was sweaty. I sure wish I could remember what the had done to me but my hubby said a hotel guy told him I was running around naked sucking DICK and getting fucked outside. I do realize that I am a whore for black DICK but those black guys used me like never before.

tumblr_otojaqfEXG1vue17qo1_1280.png

gotta see the video this came from...she's really hot

Back