DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

This is a follow up on my gang bang story. The black cock that pumped a baby in me was a true monster, 11,3/4 of thick black cock pumped a black baby in me. My little man now is old enough to see he is going to have a huge cock like his dad. Comparing pics of each he may be about 14 plus inches. I told him I can't wait for him to start fucking all of those white married wives, filling them with black babies. The best part is all of those babies will have monster cocks to keep the cycle going.
Yes genetics will usually ensure that the male offspring are well endowed like that.

I really do because on vacation it’s the only time I can get to be my true self I love painting my nails and talking about BBC’s openly with my wife in public and in front of people so that they can hear our conversations. I love seeing the hotel staff giggle when they see us come in with handsome BBC’s. I adore getting caught sitting on my dildos on the balconies. I crave getting embarrassed in public where nobody knows me and I always assure them that my wife deserves to live her best life because I love to get down and dirty with my BBC’s I love being pussy free and don’t want it any other way
four even better.

Beautiful video.. I especially love the amazing contrast between the two of them..
You're so right, it is absolutely beautiful. The two of them look like they were made for each other, they are so in tune. He looks a sensational lover and and she is absolutely into the fucking he is giving her. Definitely one of the top fucking sessions I've ever seen and shows us why interracial sex is so sought after. :blackheart: 🔥🔥:blackheart:

You're so right, it is absolutely beautiful. The two of them look like they were made for each other, they are so in tune. He looks a sensational lover and and she is absolutely into the fucking he is giving her. Definitely one of the top fucking sessions I've ever seen and shows us why interracial sex is so sought after. :blackheart: 🔥🔥:blackheart:
I love reading like minded comments because this urge drives me insane in a good way I’ll never lie about about my feelings for BBC but I do enjoy getting away with it at work

Beautiful video.. I especially love the amazing contrast between the two of them..
Except for the volley ball tits, this would’ve been a great clip if it ran thirty seconds longer, to come that close to what was probably a really great pie was too much of a tease.

Yes please please show me please😘💋💋💋
My hub says you remind him of a younger prettier version of the chick that played Calamity Jane on the TV series “Dead Wood”,,,don’t mind him, he relates everything to something on TV, including commercials,,,now he’s got a whole world of memes and YouTube to compare things to, LOL

Back