Do you prefer your cucks cock be locked up?

Locked up?

• All the time

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • While playing with our bulls

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Once in a while

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
Absolutely the cuck needs to be locked up. Both as a sign of respect to the bull and his mistress. But also to ensure the proper behaviour and etiquette is always followed by the cuck. Permanent chastity of my cuck was the best decision we ever made for our family. Before it, the cuck was absolutely useless and constantly tugging at his little worm all day long like a little boy trying to get off on listening to my screams of pleasure and how he was being replaced by a real man. Even caught him several times sniffing and munching on my dirty panties that were soaked with my nephews cum on top of the times when I let him clean me out. Almost like he was addicted to the high he got from eating cum like it was a d*rug.

Since starting chastity, the cuck has basically been a model citizen ever since contributing so much to our household now acting as both defacto nanny and maid on top of his work. Without it, I dare say the way things were going, I probably would've been f*orced to leave the cuck for good so it most likely saved our marriage.

Last edited:
Absolutely the cuck needs to be locked up. Both as a sign of respect to the bull and his mistress. But also to ensure proper the behaviour and etiquette is always followed by the cuck. Permanent chastity of my cuck was the best decision we ever made for our family. Before it, the cuck was absolutely useless and constantly tugging at his little worm all day long like a little boy trying to get off on listening to my screams of pleasure and how he was being replaced by a real man. Even caught him several times sniffing and munching on my dirty panties that were soaked with my nephews cum on top of the times when I let him clean me out. Almost like he was addicted to the high he got from eating cum like it was a d*rug.

Since starting chastity, the cuck has basically been a model citizen ever since contributing so much to our household now acting as both defacto nanny and maid on top of his work. Without it, I dare say the way things were going, I probably would've been f*orced to leave the cuck for good so it most likely saved our marriage.
Yeah
Hope fully
Will save our marriage
Too

I go through phases where I want it weeks on end. Then, like now, I have just been having it on him during the day. I take it off at night.
He must love that
Well........................
He's not fan of the urethra tube, but since it only stays in during day, it works. I don't use that every day....unless I'm in that mood.

I actually think he likes it or feels more normal in his cage. It's not to stop him from doing anything wrong or taking care of himself........I just like it on him. Call me weird

Back