Do you or your use Grindr?

I’ve used it and have plenty of great BBCs. All have been M/M only. No big fellas to share w the wife. I’m not complaining. She can’t have all the BBC attention.

Excellent points above. I don’t particularly seek out BBC on grinder, any nice BC will do, but if a BBC reaches out, they get priority. I am very open in my profile w who I am and what I want. I make is clear I am a married (m/f) masculine top that only wishes to give oral. Some negotiations may occur after that. Some BBC bottoms/versatile may also wish to suck as well. In those instances, I like to finish them and then sit back with happy memories as they finish me.
Other masculine tops generally like other masculine men and playing with down low guys is an added perk. I clarify I’m a top because I don’t want another top to think I want my mouth fucked and want to be treated like a sub. I make it clear I want them to just sit back and enjoy. If you are more of a sub and want a BBC top to be more dominant w you, you can find that too!
All of that is discussed in my profile and subsequent chats. With that, I’ve had a great deal of success on Grinder. I’ve used scruff as well, but Grinder seems to remain the standard. Going for the $99/yr subscription has given me all the features I’ve needed and was well worth renewing.

Back