Do you know my clit is?

SexySamantha

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
I've had numerous black sexual partners being a hotwife, and I've had some great meets with some great guys, but I've had only one black guy who knew where to find my clit, I even once threw an 11" bbc out my house just 10 minutes into a meet, he was nearer my belly button than my clit, he had all the gear and no idea, my hubby says most guys who are hung either dont know or dont care as the think thier length and ego will do the job!

I've had numerous black sexual partners being a hotwife, and I've had some great meets with some great guys, but I've had only one black guy who knew where to find my clit, I even once threw an 11" bbc out my house just 10 minutes into a meet, he was nearer my belly button than my clit, he had all the gear and no idea, my hubby says most guys who are hung either dont know or dont care as the think thier length and ego will do the job!
I am a white guy.. and I guarantee I will find your clit.. and make you scream from my tongue.. ;)

Personally I've always thought it essential to be knowledgeable about a woman's body to do the best work on it. I have read and studied the female anatomy in captivity and in the wild Lol 😂. To be honest I've taught some women more about their own bodies than they knew themselves. My favorite example is being the first to make them squirt and believe it or not cum for the first time. To speak more directly to your question I've known where a woman's clitoris was since middle school😆.

Last edited:
Guys need to warm up her mind and then pay attention to her erogenous zones. Lips, earlobes, feet, behind the knees, small of her back, lightly massage where her ovaries are, then her nipples, then her labia, finally her clitoris. Use a good quality lubricant. Pay attention to that man in the boat until he is erect and comes out to play. Only then use a vibrator or oral to bring her to an orgasm. Then give her the vibrator to her so she can control her stimulation and enter her as she has multiple orgasms. She may at that point be contracting so hard she will squeeze the life out of you.
Don’t let the old adage be true. “Why will a man search an hour for a golf ball but can never find a clitoris?”

As a Master Carpenter 🪚 knows his way around wood so a Master Cocksmith 🍆 knows his way around some married pussy!♠️

Guys need to warm up her mind and then pay attention to her erogenous zones. Lips, earlobes, feet, behind the knees, small of her back, lightly massage where her ovaries are, then her nipples, then her labia, finally her clitoris. Use a good quality lubricant. Pay attention to that man in the boat until he is erect and comes out to play. Only then use a vibrator or oral to bring her to an orgasm. Then give her the vibrator to her so she can control her stimulation and enter her as she has multiple orgasms. She may at that point be contracting so hard she will squeeze the life out of you.
Don’t let the old adage be true. “Why will a man search an hour for a golf ball but can never find a clitoris?”
Agree with just about everything you said... However you lost me with the vibrator. I prefer to be the only necessary "phallus" in the room. Lol.

My tongue knows where to go 1st you go and play next to the V and then I mix it up with everting. Cheers

How can it be that hard to find a woman’s clit when they are all in the same place? That’s like saying a guy can’t find the vagina.

Jack and Jill went up the hill? i don’t need a road map just a landing strip and the the hanger will fallow.Cheers

True but I love to eat pussy

Back