Do you have to restrain your husbands hands when you release him from chastity for cleaning/shaving/inspection/teasing in order to get him locked back

Ronnieboy

Male
From
UK
My wife always ties my arms so that I am powerless to resist when it is time to lock me back.
My hands are always restrained or locked behind me when my chastity device is removed for sanitization (or generally anything else). Sometimes I am gagged as well if I protest too much.

My wife considers the penis to be her property and I am not allowed to touch it as it belongs to her.

It sucks, because even after all this time I want to masturbate. It’s not a feeling that ever seems to go away. Completely frustrating and humiliating to have your sex locked up and not be able to use it.

My wife always ties my arms so that I am powerless to resist when it is time to lock me back.
My hands are always restrained or locked behind me when my chastity device is removed for sanitization (or generally anything else). Sometimes I am gagged as well if I protest too much.

My wife considers the penis to be her property and I am not allowed to touch it as it belongs to her.

It sucks, because even after all this time I want to masturbate. It’s not a feeling that ever seems to go away. Completely frustrating and humiliating to have your sex locked up and not be able to use it.
Similar situation here. Wife’s philosophy is that my penis doesn’t do anything at all for her and thus shouldn’t do anything for me. My cage is solid metal with urethral tube and when released for hygiene I’m put into a different, more “airy” one.

Similar situation here. Wife’s philosophy is that my penis doesn’t do anything at all for her and thus shouldn’t do anything for me. My cage is solid metal with urethral tube and when released for hygiene I’m put into a different, more “airy” one.
What do you mean by a more "airy" one ?

Back