Do you have rules or guidelines you go by?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For instance my wifes friends husband insist on condoms,no solo,he has to approve of the person.
Really takes the fun out.
Me and my wife have no rules.
She can go solo. Its whomever she likes.
I just want a phone call and her to be safe.
Several times she has gone out and brought someone home. I have woken up to the sounds of her being fucked.
About a year and a half ago she found out that a car detail shop was owned by one of her old fuck buddies.
He hires all black helpers.
Needless to say we went from detailing the car every other month to once or twice a month.
Cost us nothing they take it out in trade.
So what are the rules and guidelines you have?

For instance my wifes friends husband insist on condoms,no solo,he has to approve of the person.
Several times she has gone out and brought someone home. I have woken up to the sounds of her being fucked.
About a year and a half ago she found out that a car detail shop was owned by one of her old fuck buddies.
Needless to say we went from detailing the car every other month to once or twice a month.

we have it:
i refuse to be alone with a black.
Cuckholding is refused on both side, i would to be cuckholded by him, i like to see when he fuck another woman but he hates this.
No kisses for me (and he never asked in all case).
He wants for the next times the guys use my boobs, at least to take them in hands. I refused until now, and in all case, guys never tried... I will try...
No secret.

It's not big rules i think because i do anal, suck and lick (even swallowed but it was a bad idea... tomorrow at the hospital to make test then 6 months of cure to prevent problem), dp... branlette espagnole, facials ejac. We try to plan an entire night to fuck, previously 2 of 4 guys came several times (even really to quick but they was ready to continue so whatever... it's good for my ego :p) . But they was unable to make it more than ~2 hours not interested to stay... We are not doing it all the time but only occasionaly, then we want to profit. And this time keep the photos and videos (I'm guilty because I couldn't admit what I did )

I don't see how you can have sex without kissing lol!?!? I've met couples with those rules but I don't get it!? Why no kissing? That's the best part of the experience...the foreplay and build up before having sex! To me anyway lol.
for you perhaps, fuck is a thing, kiss is love... for me. On the same way i learnt to fuck differently and know more about make love. I make love with my man, some others time we fuck, and some others we fuck with women or men.

Thank you. There is fantasy and reality, and trying to compromise both into an experience that won't end up in a disaster is something that couples that play should learn early on. I used to take dirty with my hotwife about stranger sex or loaning her out for days. As we've progressed in real life, fuck that. Never. I may be a pervert but I'm not stupid. Haha
The overwhelming majority of black guys on this site ARE NOT BULLS. They are just guys cheating on a SO trying to get some white pussy. Most have never been with a white woman and are desperate for the opportunity. They have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE about the dynamics of the stag/vixen or hotwife lifestyle. Only a bunch of mofo's trying to get their dicks wet.

My husband and I discuss all rules/ boundaries ahead of time. Ultimately, it is about what I feel comfortable doing or not doing.

I make the rules and he simple has to accept, particularly for the rules of his chastity he has no choice and had to learn that these rule become more and more stringent over time, that's the nature of a FLR and the cuckolding lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back