Do you have rules or guidelines you go by?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For instance my wifes friends husband insist on condoms,no solo,he has to approve of the person.
Really takes the fun out.
Me and my wife have no rules.
She can go solo. Its whomever she likes.
I just want a phone call and her to be safe.
Several times she has gone out and brought someone home. I have woken up to the sounds of her being fucked.
About a year and a half ago she found out that a car detail shop was owned by one of her old fuck buddies.
He hires all black helpers.
Needless to say we went from detailing the car every other month to once or twice a month.
Cost us nothing they take it out in trade.
So what are the rules and guidelines you have?

O rules.. I did want to be there for her first but she did it without me and it hasn’t changed anything.. I did however witness her 3rd bbc so far.. I thought I knew what I was going to feel.. well it was like ******* x’s 100! It was fucking amazing! I wish it would of happened way sooner

The only rules we really have are that she calls or texts to say she made it there or is on her way home. Aside from the obvious that she must be comfortable with the guy. We both agree that she comes home afterwards.

Rule #1: Discuss the rules and boundaries (yours and theirs) beforehand! Find common ground that all parties agree to. Otherwise: No play!

And no, "a guy with a decent cock" does not mean "a cocky guy". - If you're so in love with your own dick, why don't you just go and fuck yourself?!

And no, just because we know what we want and what we don't want does not make us arrogant.

Everyone has rules either spoken or unspoken. It's 2019. Sane responsible adults are not out here putting their health in the hands of someone they pick up at a bar or club. Random stranger sex is ALMOST non-existent. After watching the news for years and seeing people get murdered after "meeting someone online", the overwhelming majority of us vet and vet hard. And women especially are inherently afraid of black men. Yes they clutch their purses when they approach us among other things. JUST STOP WITH THE LIES. Besides the majority of respondents to this are just cuck wannabes with wives that have no idea they are on this site

There are rules for me, and my wife's Master have rules for her and for me. Rules for Her She has to fuck with any Man, at any time, who wants to fuck her, stranger or not, but not me. She can't ask to not be bareback. Is She is fucked with condom, She has to make me eat the cum in the condom. She has to use always skirts, and She can't use panties. For me. i have to clean her up and i can only have orgasms, by masturbation, in a sex theater, with condom, which i have to give to My wife to make me eat it. Of course i can't have sexual intercourse with any woman.

The Mount Everest of lifestyle is to let her experience a black lover in a bed all to herself period. She will enjoy herself incredibly more than another person watching her and him.

When she feels him release his warm fertile seed deep inside her in that bed holding his dark body.....just the two of them alone.....she will drive home thinking of him and about what to tell you and what not to tell you.

The Mount Everest of lifestyle is to let her experience a black lover in a bed all to herself period. She will enjoy herself incredibly more than another person watching her and him.

When she feels him release his warm fertile seed deep inside her in that bed holding his dark body.....just the two of them alone.....she will drive home thinking of him and about what to tell you and what not to tell you.

Absolutely true. And I loved it. Changed both of us forever.

For instance my wifes friends husband insist on condoms,no solo,he has to approve of the person.
Really takes the fun out.
Me and my wife have no rules.
She can go solo. Its whomever she likes.
I just want a phone call and her to be safe.
Several times she has gone out and brought someone home. I have woken up to the sounds of her being fucked.
About a year and a half ago she found out that a car detail shop was owned by one of her old fuck buddies.
He hires all black helpers.
Needless to say we went from detailing the car every other month to once or twice a month.
Cost us nothing they take it out in trade.
So what are the rules and guidelines you have?
We have no rules, we want the sex to be as natural as possible

Everyone has rules either spoken or unspoken. It's 2019. Sane responsible adults are not out here putting their health in the hands of someone they pick up at a bar or club. Random stranger sex is ALMOST non-existent. After watching the news for years and seeing people get murdered after "meeting someone online", the overwhelming majority of us vet and vet hard. And women especially are inherently afraid of black men. Yes they clutch their purses when they approach us among other things. JUST STOP WITH THE LIES. Besides the majority of respondents to this are just cuck wannabes with wives that have no idea they are on this site
The voice of reality.... sane and intelligent. Wife meets guy in bar, goes to hotel, doesn’t come back for two days.... Na... not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back