do you girls let the bull do what they like to you

A white woman's place just like her husband's place should be to serve the needs of their Superior black master.

You have to submit yourself completely to his will. If you allow yourself to give up control over your own will you will find that it is much more natural.

Your pleasure should come from your Master's pleasure and you will find passion and pleasure like you have never experienced before if you have the strength to give yourself over to a powerful black man... absolute submission is the only way white couples can truly experience pleasure.

Sure I let my bull do anything he wants to me. If my husband is there my bull has some limits. When I am alone with him I have no choice and that is a huge turn on for me. Only here recently have I been able too tell my husband just some of the stuff I had done to me by my big black bull. I loved being alone with him he was so nasty with me.

i ll think this is major theme, wifes let bulls do what ever bull wants, why its so hard to tell hubby that with bull its different game..

Back