do you girls let the bull do what they like to you

Sure I let my bull do anything he wants to me. If my husband is there my bull has some limits. When I am alone with him I have no choice and that is a huge turn on for me. Only here recently have I been able too tell my husband just some of the stuff I had done to me by my big black bull. I loved being alone with him he was so nasty with me.
Nice that you are now telling your hub how Blacks are using you. It adds to his humiliation and excitement. Perhaps in the future you will let him watch you being used in all the ways he is denied...

I'm naturally very submissive, so when I first agreed to finally give in to my boyfriends aggressive black friends, he told
me that they were experts at converting white girls, and I should expect them dominating me.He was right, they knew
immediately that I would submit totally! Honestly,I feel powerless to resist a black mans sexual domination.

What choice does young white girl have? My husband and I have been instructed to drive to places in the middle of the projects we walk in and there may be one guy there or more. My husband stripe me naked gathers my clothes and my purse and the guys tell him we will call for you to come her when have finished with her. Husband then leaves wife so a white women doesn't have any choice in the matter.

Back