DO YOU CUCK WITH WHITE BULLS?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by CuckoldCouple, Apr 11, 2012.

?

Do you do it with white guys?

1. Yes, no black bulls in our area

7 vote(s)
    11.3%
  2. Only black men for us

20 vote(s)
    32.3%
  3. Either is good

35 vote(s)
    56.5%
  1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

A friend of ours lives in a Canadian city where there are no or very few black men. She and her husband engage in threesomes with other men, but they are white. Although she loves it, she often says she would like to visit us and enjoy some black cock. How many of you also do it with other white guys?

8.jpg

2. barni666

barni666 Active Member

white bulls? lol no fuckin way! black bulls only for my fiancee

3. Britwhitecuck

Britwhitecuck Active Member

Hi, I'm a cuck wannabe looking for a BBC loving white girl. I would find nothing arousing in her fucking white men! To me there's no such thing as a white bull and I find the whole idea offputting and ridiculous. I appreciate it may be great for some couples but for me a bull is black, and black only!

4. white boii

white boii New Member

DONT LIKE WHITE BULLS

5. Drillher4me

Drillher4me Active Member

WE LIKE ALL COLORS OF BULLS TO CUCK WITH ... JUST SO LONG AS THEY ARE BLACK!

6. lolassissybreasts

lolassissybreasts Active Member Real Person

US
    my wife likes a big cock regardless of black or white ,she mostly cares that hes big and knows how to fuck and make her feel good ,that said she prefers bbc if given the choice

7. dogstar

dogstar New Member

I feel the same if she want a white bull it's fine by my but yeah I have a preference of bbc

Min and willsrvu like this.
  8. kcwife4bbc

kcwife4bbc Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

I like any cock...though when playing I prefer black. I am already married to a very well hung white guy sooooo....I like variety. The husband is the cuckolder for a few couples in our area. I do enjoy listening to his stories as well.

willsrvu likes this.
  9. Tempesto

Tempesto Active Member

As a white man seeking to be cuckolded, I voted Black Only. IMHO, I would prefer my wife (currently single and seeking) to have been with Black men before we met. Maybe she meets me and falls for me, but still yearns for Black sexing. The way I see it the Bull ought to be able to give my wife something that I can't, which would not apply to a white bull.

10. BIGnBad

BIGnBad Active Member

What's a white bull? Is that like a black polar bear? No such thing. :bounce:

wbfbm19 and Min like this.
  11. EdmontonCouple

EdmontonCouple New Member

We also live in a city where there are few black men so we have to be open to others, but her fantasy is definitely a black man.

Min likes this.
  12. cpln2mfm

cpln2mfm Member

wife enjoys cocks. black or white, so long as it's not small, but when it comes to bulls, my wife and i agree we stick to black men

13. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

My Wife has no desire to cuckold me at this time, however, should that change, I would expect that she would be no different then the previous women in my life that did cuckold me in that it didn't matter what color the man is or even the size of his dick.

The thing that every woman I have known looks for in deciding who she wants to enjoy sex with is how he makes her feel.
    He could have the most perfect cock imaginable to her or look exactly like her favorite movie star, but if the chemistry isn't there, it ain't happening.

udomlya likes this.
  14. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    god theres only one sort of bull thats black

cpln2mfm likes this.
  15. Johnny Smith

Johnny Smith New Member

The fantasy for us is a huge hung BLACK cock fucking my gf... It just wouldn't be the same if it was a white guy because the humilation factor isn't as strong...She wouldn't be able to say things like "I only want to take black cock from now on" or "how's that black cock taste" things specific to black cocks

cpln2mfm likes this.
  16. Imagination

Imagination Well-Known Member

US
    Black, White, Latino, Asian, Russian, don't matter as long as my wife likes it. I just think that black is sexier and a bigger taboo, so it is more desired by me.

17. Threedecadecuck

Threedecadecuck Active Member

To me, if a man has a decent sized cock and he knows how to use it, then I'm good with it, no matter his skin color.

That is what I like most about going to the adult theater. I undress, lay on the floor in the front, put on my blindfold, and any and every man who wants me has me. I never know what color they are, or how old they are. I just know that someone is fucking me. Some men are better than others, but then that is often the case no matter what.

Do I have a preference? Yes. I prefer men who know how to use what they have. I prefer men who are heavy cummers and have a lot of stamina. Many men of all races can have that, and they can also have me. Win-Win!

18. tom and emily

tom and emily Active Member

We used to swing with white couples/single males. But there is a certain ''taboo'' involved in a white wife allowing herself to be taken by a black man.

I know the thrill for me is bigger watching a huge dark cock pushing into my white wife and now knowing that one of them deposited a baby inside her only increases that thrill!

cpln2mfm likes this.
  19. mywife4fcks

mywife4fcks Banned

as long as its someone elses cock my wife will have it.i m just a 4-5times a year thing.

20. CuckoldCurious

CuckoldCurious New Member

I know my wife likes Italian men but my fantasies usually involve black men.