• Only black men for us

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Either is good

Votes: 36 56.3%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
A friend of ours lives in a Canadian city where there are no or very few black men. She and her husband engage in threesomes with other men, but they are white. Although she loves it, she often says she would like to visit us and enjoy some black cock. How many of you also do it with other white guys?

8.jpg

Hi, I'm a cuck wannabe looking for a BBC loving white girl. I would find nothing arousing in her fucking white men! To me there's no such thing as a white bull and I find the whole idea offputting and ridiculous. I appreciate it may be great for some couples but for me a bull is black, and black only!

I like any cock...though when playing I prefer black. I am already married to a very well hung white guy sooooo....I like variety. The husband is the cuckolder for a few couples in our area. I do enjoy listening to his stories as well.

As a white man seeking to be cuckolded, I voted Black Only. IMHO, I would prefer my wife (currently single and seeking) to have been with Black men before we met. Maybe she meets me and falls for me, but still yearns for Black sexing. The way I see it the Bull ought to be able to give my wife something that I can't, which would not apply to a white bull.

We also live in a city where there are few black men so we have to be open to others, but her fantasy is definitely a black man.

Reactions: Min
wife enjoys cocks. black or white, so long as it's not small, but when it comes to bulls, my wife and i agree we stick to black men

My Wife has no desire to cuckold me at this time, however, should that change, I would expect that she would be no different then the previous women in my life that did cuckold me in that it didn't matter what color the man is or even the size of his dick.

The thing that every woman I have known looks for in deciding who she wants to enjoy sex with is how he makes her feel.
He could have the most perfect cock imaginable to her or look exactly like her favorite movie star, but if the chemistry isn't there, it ain't happening.

The fantasy for us is a huge hung BLACK cock fucking my gf... It just wouldn't be the same if it was a white guy because the humilation factor isn't as strong...She wouldn't be able to say things like "I only want to take black cock from now on" or "how's that black cock taste" things specific to black cocks

Black, White, Latino, Asian, Russian, don't matter as long as my wife likes it. I just think that black is sexier and a bigger taboo, so it is more desired by me.

To me, if a man has a decent sized cock and he knows how to use it, then I'm good with it, no matter his skin color.

That is what I like most about going to the adult theater. I undress, lay on the floor in the front, put on my blindfold, and any and every man who wants me has me. I never know what color they are, or how old they are. I just know that someone is fucking me. Some men are better than others, but then that is often the case no matter what.

Do I have a preference? Yes. I prefer men who know how to use what they have. I prefer men who are heavy cummers and have a lot of stamina. Many men of all races can have that, and they can also have me. Win-Win!

We used to swing with white couples/single males. But there is a certain ''taboo'' involved in a white wife allowing herself to be taken by a black man.

I know the thrill for me is bigger watching a huge dark cock pushing into my white wife and now knowing that one of them deposited a baby inside her only increases that thrill!

Back