Do you always play CUCK or sometimes is it just about sharing the BBC?

Are all BBC and women into having the husband be a CUCK, or do some want to share the BBC with husband as more of an equal play partner? Of course his ass can never compare to her pussy, but is it always a degrading thing, or is it sometimes just fun for all to have the husband join the fun and fucking?

Are all BBC and women into having the husband be a CUCK, or do some want to share the BBC with husband as more of an equal play partner? Of course his ass can never compare to her pussy, but is it always a degrading thing, or is it sometimes just fun for all to have the husband join the fun and fucking?
It's enjoyable for you both to get together I've been doing many years together it's made our marriage stronger

I'm not, nor have I ever been, a "cuck", which is a word used to bastardize the word cuckold. (Cuckold: a man whose wife fucks other men.) When we first started this my wife would meet her black man alone, then come home to me. She was SOOOOO sexy! That evolved into what we have now: we meet her (regular) black friend alone, usually at a motel, and he fucks her, etc, as many times as he wants her. Then he leaves. After that it is OUR time to play a talk. WOW! That makes for some very hot man/wife sex!

Back