Do women like aggressive Men

Hi everyone. I want to know if females like men who have the tendencies to become aggressive and what are your thoughts on men who act goofy?
Goofy man better leave him alone, it is only harm to a woman . The violent man does not know how to control himself and could perform dangerous gestures.
Better for a woman to let them both go

I once had a short-term relationship with this guy who used to say he had "controlled aggression" in bed and omg was that so true, loved it, lol! But overly aggressive guys at clubs or trying to pick me up not so much.

Bitches like dominant men because there are no "mind games", no hidden agenda or any shite like that's. It's just "do what I tell you to do and fuck me how I want".

Mixed martial arts . Basically everything that includes fighting
Let me see if i got this right, you think because a man is a Mixed martial arts fighter he gonna have a big dick ohhh my god really or maybe you think that a tiny dick man can be really aggressive in bed so sex is going to be great loooool, you know ur really funny,

To each his own. My wife prefers her lovers to be slow and sensual. As for me watching, that is more dick pulsing than seeing a guy aggressively hammering away and being aggressive for his own pleasure. When we go out for a "fun" evening and meet a guy my wife is interested in but shows signs of being controlling ..... forget it. He can go home and jerk off. He won't be touching her.

To each his own. My wife prefers her lovers to be slow and sensual. As for me watching, that is more dick pulsing than seeing a guy aggressively hammering away and being aggressive for his own pleasure. When we go out for a "fun" evening and meet a guy my wife is interested in but shows signs of being controlling ..... forget it. He can go home and jerk off. He won't be touching her.
Totally agree with you. My wife is the same. Any sign of dominance and the convo turns to what she can for them turns her off.

Iv had a partner describe my ass as his personal stress ball in a way. He would come over on Fridays and let out a weeks worth of aggression. So yes haha

Only once we have chemistry established. If a guy starts being aggressive right from the start, it's a huge turn off and likely to flip me into a dominant headspace and I lose interest.

Back