Do our wives mind us sucking cock?

I became pussy free somewhat volatile because of general disinterest in sex form my wife. She had never said "no" but sex was repetitive and unemotional. She has never said I should seek out men or women, but she is smart and worldly and I am sure she has figured out that I am a cocksucker by now.

Last edited:
My girlfriend does not mind and even encourages me to suck cock. She was so clever to notice that I was bi-curious in the beginning of our relationship and once she wanted to engage with other men she stimulated me without me realizing to explore gay sexpractices. It started with fingering me, snowballing with me , make me suck her strap-on to finally make me suck a real cock. Although she does not want me to engage gaysex with her lover. Each time I have a gaydate she wants to know all what we did in detail what makes her horny...

My girlfriend does not mind and even encourages me to suck cock. She was so clever to notice that I was bi-curious in the beginning of our relationship and once she wanted to engage with other men she stimulated me without me realizing to explore gay sexpractices. It started with fingering me, snowballing with me , make me suck her strap-on to finally make me suck a real cock. Although she does not want me to engage gaysex with her lover. Each time I have a gaydate she wants to know all what we did in detail what makes her horny...
Nice arrangement. I don’t think my slut had any idea that I would love cock as much as I do.

My wife not only does not mind that I suck cock, she loves watching me do it. This is taken to the degree that I was taken to a glory hole twice to be trained, and taught how to suck a cock properly; with enthusiasm, and give a man maximum pleasure. Once I learned to enjoy the taste of sperm, I was hooked. Yes I truly love giving blowjobs now! She enjoys watching him control me, by holding my head fixed in perfect position as he ejaculates in my mouth so I can't escape the cum blast.

My wife not only does not mind that I suck cock, she loves watching me do it. This is taken to the degree that I was taken to a glory hole twice to be trained, and taught how to suck a cock properly; with enthusiasm, and give a man maximum pleasure. Once I learned to enjoy the taste of sperm, I was hooked. Yes I truly love giving blowjobs now! She enjoys watching him control me, by holding my head fixed in perfect position as he ejaculates in my mouth so I can't escape the cum blast.
Good cucki👍

Back