Do other Bi Couples find this common?

FirenFlame

Couple
From
OH, US
Not sure this is the place to post this or not but we’re a both bi couple who started out in the swinging lifestyle many years ago. We went through all of the phases of experimenting with out sexuality and both enjoy bi play. A few years into our journey we both really took a liking to BBC and we have been hooked ever since. One of the first experiences we had our Bull really like seeing me dressed fem, started out with panties and progressed to full outfits including wig and makeup which she helped me with. He even talked about wanting to put me on hormones to make me more fem but we weren’t ready for that. Over time we found we really enjoyed playing that way and I really took a liking to being dressed fem and being used by a Bull. We’ve always been up front and open as to our play preference with anyone we’ve contacted or been contacted by. We really would like to find just one play partner to form a long term relationship with. We’ve been contacted by several even on here that really seem to be interested but they end up ghosting and we don’t ever hear anything back. Have other couples had the same experience and if so what have you done differently to be successful in actually meeting someone?

There is not an easy answer. Even dating monogamously is hard to find a perfect match. You are asking for a bisexual man who wants to join a polyamorous household. There are some who are just plain flakes who enjoy the fantasy, but are not prepared for reality, but then you need a man who is geographically and professionally prepared for the lifestyle that you want and is willing to risk offending his extended family by living outside the norm. It is not an easy path to follow.

Nosotros somos una pareja swinger bisexual versátiles yo soy negro y realmente nunca he sentido el deseo de vestir de mujer pero sin embargo como pareja tenemos una condición después de solo nos acostamos con personas bisexuales también pero la cosa es que siempre somos nosotros dos juntos los que somos penetrados por la otra pareja o singles con los que nos vamos a la cama

Back