Do only black men bring out the cuckold desire for some white cucks?

That is one beautiful shot.

The cock of the black lover appears to be orgasmically thrust balls-deep into the totally yielded but obviously alarmed wife such that the mouth of her womb will be splayed open by the snout of his cockhead spurting his semen egg-ward.

Gotta love that giveaway horizontal crease crossing the right butt-cheek of the lover as his underlying glute clenches with maximum ******* to drive his rampant cock all the way Home.

The husband's closed eyes and socked-out facial expression and the low position of his head resting on the inside of his wife's wide-flung right thigh attest to his completely fuck-addled mind and his erotic fascination prior to the ramming-together of the pubes of his wife and her ejaculating lover, and the obscuring of the wife's love-lips grossly stretched on the no-doubt deliciously girthy root of her lover's orgasmically jerking cock.

It certainly looks as if the husband orgasmed before his wife's lover. If I was in the viewing position that he's in, I'm pretty sure I would have too.

Good on him.

That is one beautiful shot.

The cock of the black lover appears to be orgasmically thrust balls-deep into the totally yielded but obviously alarmed wife such that the mouth of her womb will be splayed open by the snout of his cockhead spurting his semen egg-ward.

Gotta love that giveaway horizontal crease crossing the right butt-cheek of the lover as his underlying glute clenches with maximum ******* to drive his rampant cock all the way Home.

The husband's closed eyes and socked-out facial expression and the low position of his head resting on the inside of his wife's wide-flung right thigh attest to his completely fuck-addled mind and his erotic fascination prior to the ramming-together of the pubes of his wife and her ejaculating lover, and the obscuring of the wife's love-lips grossly stretched on the no-doubt deliciously girthy root of her lover's orgasmically jerking cock.

It certainly looks as if the husband orgasmed before his wife's lover. If I was in the viewing position that he's in, I'm pretty sure I would have too.

Good on him.
1A6A5873-7A7C-4478-A61A-F5A1FAA79765.gif

Hundreds upon hundreds of you guys, I'm sure of it.
Especially you guys who are bisexual like me and get off mightily on watching the beautiful bodies of superbly-built young black men in the act of fucking our wives in the missionary position.

The wonderfully muscular flexing butt-cheeks of the lover in that video, viewed from several well chosen angles, I find breathlessly erotic, especially knowing they are the driving ******* for the powerful deep thrusting of the black cock that is so surely pleasuring the wife---obviously beyond her wildest dreams.

With my buddy and I being bisexual and homosexually versatile---freely alernating between the roles of Top and Bottom with each other----we are ardent appreciators of each other's very well-sexercised butts, as is my ex-wife too with both my buddy and I making love to her in the marriage bed, my buddy (as her new husband) once or twice nightly to my once or twice weekly.

So I have ample opportunity to perv over my buddy's beautiful young muscular butt arousingly rhythmically and very purposefully clenching as he fucks my ex such that I've naturally and inevitably become hopelessly addicted to it.

I get extremely aroused by watching my ex-wife being fucked (invariably in the missionary position) by my superbly-built young black bisexual best buddy.

My ex, now his wife, is perfectly crazy about his beautifully athletic muscular body and classical perfectly contoured Afro-American butt like the one on the magnificent lover of the diminutive white wife in the xhamster video

14269747_finally_wife_fucks_bbc_stud_on_vacation_cuckold_captions

which, because (like my ex does with my beautiful buddy) the wife in it responds to his superbly sculpted body and powerful thrusting action so ecstatically, I find an incredible turn-on.

Often when my buddy is away from her, mostly at his college classes and track-and-field training sessions, my ex views it over and over again and points out to me the most breathtaking aspects of his glorious physique that she is as addicted to almost as much as I am.
Another Xhamster black-lover-on-white-wife video that my ex and I get off on hugely can be found by entering

13908232 xhamster

into your browser search-box.

As if the incredibly hot physique and supple thrusting action of the wife's magnificent black lover are not arousing enough, his final buildup and dispatching ejaculatory thrusts coupled with his orgasmic cries and grunts and the final clenchings of his gloriously muscular butt are as hot as the mouth of Hell.

Back