Do it on an ambulance!

jacob0690

Male
From
AZ, US
Anyone in AZ or near who would like to shoot a scene, video, or even just to experience having fun on an Ambulance! Please private message me if interested or more questions. The dates will be May 31st - 1st. Only serious inquiries please.

I don't have to make it up shoot a scene in ambulance. When I worked as ambulance driver I had sex with my female partner dozens of times in the back of the ambulance back in the 80s and 90s

I don't have to make it up shoot a scene in ambulance. When I worked as ambulance driver I had sex with my female partner dozens of times in the back of the ambulance back in the 80s and 90s
Well you were also a “driver”, I’m a Firefighter/Emt. It’s kind of hard to hook up with people in the ambulance when I’m answering calls every 10 minutes.

Well you were also a “driver”, I’m a Firefighter/Emt. It’s kind of hard to hook up with people in the ambulance when I’m answering calls every 10 minutes.
I was Volunteer Firefighter/ Emt. For
30 years for volunteer Fire department.
And I worked part time Ambulance agency as driver/Emt.
While my full time job was Deputy Sheriff for 20 years.

I was Volunteer Firefighter/ Emt. For
30 years for volunteer Fire department.
And I worked part time Ambulance agency as driver/Emt.
While my full time job was Deputy Sheriff for 20 years.
Ok nice. I was in the military now I’m a firefighter/EMT at 24. I made this post for people who wanted to film or even had a fantasy to do it on an ambulance. Your comment did nothing to help this post. Sorry I rather focus on saving people, than to be hooking up on the clock.

I did save lives, the affair with my partner was off duty. And often times it was in an old Ambulance I personally purchased and restored it. Donate to the volunteer fire department. For all medical related calls.
And the wording of your post suggests possibly sexual natural. In the back of the ambulance. My apologies for my mistake.

However I still actually did take the ambulance to different events and allowing people to take their pictures and film themselves doing CPR on a practice dummy. For fundraising purposes

We also had a 3 story tower for training purposes. That we would hold cook- outs or chicken stew as fund raising events and let people film themselves carrying dummy down the stairs

Back