Do I tell her, if so .How

• Yes

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Don't know

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
My wife Iwould make a great slut for black men and I would love to give her to you guys to either use behind my back or make me put apair of panties on and humiliate me as you use her in front of me.
BUT........ I know if I ever so much as mentioned my fantasy she would change her opinion of me and that would be the end of our marriage. She is not adventurous in bed but has got better over the years and I wonder if black cock would bring out the slut in her I bet it would.
She is slim uk dress size 12 with shoulder length blonde hair, 38c tits trimmed neat pussy and a cute ass which years of yoga have kept her in great shape.
So guys.Do I tell her and run the risk of losing her but also in the hope that it may just sow a seed? Or do I live my fantasy in my head and never mention it?

So guys.Do I tell her and run the risk of losing her but also in the hope that it may just sow a seed? Or do I live my fantasy in my head and never mention it?
If your marriage is such that you haven't developed the ability of good conversation between you, then YES, by all means leave this a fantasy and continue jerking off in tissues.
Now, let's start with a PLAN:
Will she share sexual dreams or fantasies with you? If you can get her to consider discussing those, use the MacNfries "defense penetration system". What is that?
A bottle of top shelf tequila, mixed proportionately well with triple sec, sweet & sour mix shaken well, poured into an 8 oz glass with ice, and toped off with a squeeze of lime juice. After 2-3 of those, she'll be ready to discuss ANY topic you so desire. Works great on the reluctance of "lowering panties" too!
Don't start the sexual fantasy conversation until she's had at least ONE MacNfries "DPS".

I've had a couple people IM me, asking for my margarita recipe. Quite simple, but mix it in "equal parts" measurements is the best way.​
2 parts - good tequila like Don Jose or Patron tequila
1 parts - triple sec
4 parts - sweet & sour mix OR margarita mix
Put ingredients in shaker with ice and shake well. If you'd like a froth with the margarita, strain one egg white into shaker as well before shaking (not egg yoke)
Strain ingredients into 8 oz glasses that are pre-filled with ICE and had a thin slice of lime
Squeeze juice of lime over your ******* before serving.
If the ******* is a bit tart due to the ingredients , add one tablespoon of sugar or sugar substitute before shaking mix. It'll soften the tartness of the lime juice.
If you're mixing to "impress a guest" chill the 8 oz glasses 15-20 minutes before adding mixture
At parties I sometimes like adding a novelty flashing colored ice cube to the drinks (red, blue, green) so the margarita mix glows & flashes as it creates a lot of party conversation & heightened atmosphere. You can find novelty ice cubes on internet or stores.

Last edited:
Yeah, seems to be the #1 problem in marriages these days ... couples just don't talk & communicate too well. Funny, they won't share their intimate thoughts with their spouses, but have no problem sharing with their personal friends. Spouse should be the #1 person you can share information or ask questions with.

So guys.Do I tell her and run the risk of losing her but also .....
Delicate decision. My advice is to be upfront asking her....BUT....do it with a long letter written in Morse code. That way she will be deciphering it slowly and it will not come as a shock. In fact, by the end she will probably be too tired to object strenuously.

Yeah, I know it is probably not the answer you want to hear but if she is very conservative and you say you "know" that she will change her opinion of you that you cannot just come right out and tell her. You can try some of the good advice from MacNFries and the others but IMO just coming out with it will do a lot more harm than good

Delicate decision. My advice is to be upfront asking her....BUT....do it with a long letter written in Morse code. That way she will be deciphering it slowly and it will not come as a shock. In fact, by the end she will probably be too tired to object strenuously.
Very good idea.

Back