Do I fuck his young hot girlfriend and make him a cuck

His girlfriend, LJ and I met at a local bar in Raleigh NC she came onto me and expressed that she fantasied about taking a really big black cock. That night she sucked my BBC after the bar with her bf watching and since then she’s been nonstop sending me nudes and craving my cock. Her boyfriend wants her to experience my BBC in a hotel. Do I let him watch or just record it and send it to him? What would yall do to her? She is young, only 22 but already engaged and very freaky other than her 11 inch bbc dildo she said the biggest real cock she’d had was 4.5 inches... that’s just sad
Lol...if this is real then of course you would!
And if so then of course the future cuck should be there...come on.
He needs to be integrated as well so even if he doesnt continue with her hes at least been conditioned. Whatever happened with this scenario?!
Can you confirm this?

His girlfriend, LJ and I met at a local bar in Raleigh NC she came onto me and expressed that she fantasied about taking a really big black cock. That night she sucked my BBC after the bar with her bf watching and since then she’s been nonstop sending me nudes and craving my cock. Her boyfriend wants her to experience my BBC in a hotel. Do I let him watch or just record it and send it to him? What would yall do to her? She is young, only 22 but already engaged and very freaky other than her 11 inch bbc dildo she said the biggest real cock she’d had was 4.5 inches... that’s just sad
Bruh, what should you do? You fuck her, you fuck her and then you fuck her again. The boyfriend is aware obviously. Give her what she wants and deserves

Hmmm 🤔 The choices that we have to make! 😏

When I get her approval to post the pictures and video I will, boyfriend did not come to the hotel. He said he did not want to watch in person... it was her and my night but I did send him pictures
Hot that he wanted her to be free to be totally honest and submissive… or was just that insecure

Good news for everyone, for the Halloween one year anniversary we are going to meet again. And… this time I have her permission to film the entire meetup. She just sent me these pics this week and she’s looking as hot as ever. I can’t wait to bring this to my OF and share it with you guys!

Attachments

• 10EBC01D-BBE7-4DA5-8A98-8116AADBB856.jpeg
    10EBC01D-BBE7-4DA5-8A98-8116AADBB856.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 19873C14-68E1-453A-AD06-2CD61B731708.jpeg
    19873C14-68E1-453A-AD06-2CD61B731708.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 108
Good news for everyone, for the Halloween one year anniversary we are going to meet again. And… this time I have her permission to film the entire meetup. She just sent me these pics this week and she’s looking as hot as ever. I can’t wait to bring this to my OF and share it with you guys!
Yaaa ... come on
Please her ...😍
Do her ...😍

Lol...if this is real then of course you would!
And if so then of course the future cuck should be there...come on.
He needs to be integrated as well so even if he doesnt continue with her hes at least been conditioned. Whatever happened with this scenario?!
Can you confirm this?
Call me as BLACK DADDY ...
Come to Daddy boy ...
There is more love juice for you and her in my balls ...

What's your onlyfans ? :)

Back