Do I fuck his young hot girlfriend and make him a cuck

You should introduce this young lady to older big fat black cock and let things go from there she has a nice tight pussy that needs to feel a real mans fat cock buried right to the big fat black balls in her then she will no when her womb is filled with his potent thick spunk i do hope a much older black bull gets into her panties and gives her a real bellyfull.
It worked for us :)

His girlfriend, LJ and I met at a local bar in Raleigh NC she came onto me and expressed that she fantasied about being a size queen and wanted to take a really big black cock. That night she sucked my BBC in the bar and since then she’s been nonstop sending me nudes and craving my cock. Her boyfriend wants her to experience my BBC. Do I let him watch or just record it and send it to him? What would yall do to her? She is young, only 22 but already engaged and very freaky other than her 11 inch bbc dildo she said the biggest real cock she’d had was 4.5 inches... that’s just sad
seems you all want it, i dont see any problem

His girlfriend, LJ and I met at a local bar in Raleigh NC she came onto me and expressed that she fantasied about being a size queen and wanted to take a really big black cock. That night she sucked my BBC in the bar and since then she’s been nonstop sending me nudes and craving my cock. Her boyfriend wants her to experience my BBC. Do I let him watch or just record it and send it to him? What would yall do to her? She is young, only 22 but already engaged and very freaky other than her 11 inch bbc dildo she said the biggest real cock she’d had was 4.5 inches... that’s just sad
Destroy her!!!

His girlfriend, LJ and I met at a local bar in Raleigh NC she came onto me and expressed that she fantasied about taking a really big black cock. That night she sucked my BBC after the bar with her bf watching and since then she’s been nonstop sending me nudes and craving my cock. Her boyfriend wants her to experience my BBC in a hotel. Do I let him watch or just record it and send it to him? What would yall do to her? She is young, only 22 but already engaged and very freaky other than her 11 inch bbc dildo she said the biggest real cock she’d had was 4.5 inches... that’s just sad
lol make it happend partner

His girlfriend, LJ and I met at a local bar in Raleigh NC she came onto me and expressed that she fantasied about taking a really big black cock. That night she sucked my BBC after the bar with her bf watching and since then she’s been nonstop sending me nudes and craving my cock. Her boyfriend wants her to experience my BBC in a hotel. Do I let him watch or just record it and send it to him? What would yall do to her? She is young, only 22 but already engaged and very freaky other than her 11 inch bbc dildo she said the biggest real cock she’d had was 4.5 inches... that’s just sad
Take it from a guy with an even smaller cock...make him a cuck. He wants it, he needs it, and so does she. He will not think of anything else until it happens that way, and after, she will be even happier.

Whatever you do make sure you get a video and post it here lol

Dude if this baby wants you and her husband has given you the go ahead. Have fun and enjoy her as yours!

Back