Do cock pumps work on smaller white cocks?

Be careful...you may end up with a giant cock that won't fit the average woman. There's also the danger of passing out when you get a hard on if you make your cock too big with the pump. I have a friend who went from 4" to over 12" in just a few weeks using the pump once a day for 5 min. He kept going and he ended up with 23" of cock.

When he pops a boner he turns white like a ghost and immediately passes out and misses all the fun!

You can learn a lot on the internet!

"Cock pumps" either work on any penis or not at all. However, the expectable size gain is not an absolute value in inches but a percentage of the volume of the penis which will naturally be less for an average white four inch dick than for a "BBC". :)

There are some techniques that help expand or shrink a penis, respectively. Best results are achieved when used in combination. They are time consuming though, and still success is limited. One shouldn`t expect too much. ;|

Most pumps nowadays have an auto shut off mechanism hooked to a sensor that detects skin darkness. They will not work on white dicks. You might be able to get a used old one off of eBay that does not the sensor but then you would have a big white dick and that would sort of shatter your world view. I wouldn't recommend it.

Been using a penis pump for half a year now. It hasn't made me larger but it has helped my erections tremendously. Works better than sex pills.

Back