Do black men hit on married white women

my wife worked at a place that black guys worked , at one stage she was all ways thinking of white guys then it changed and its no more white guy only black guys since. that I like more for her to go with we talk about her with a black guy and it turns her on know I told her to bring him home to spend the night in our bed and I go in the spare room .one day we went in to a shop and she walked off up to this black guy and started talking to him I just stood there like the wimp husband I am and not saying any thing, he looked at me and I looked at the ground they was laughing and to this day I still dont know who he was or what they talked about she could have be say this is my little cock wimp husband but I was so happy to see her chatting to him and she knows I was happy as that night my little one was so hard lol

You lucky man.

Will a black man hit on a white married women while her husband is nearby?
Oh yes! MOST of the time it is done in a low key, gentlemanly way, but it's still flirting done with a view to getting in her pants. When a man with that goal flirts his goal is to get invited into a bed, not chased away or ignored, which explains why we have experienced the overbearing or crude flirts only a very few times. Catcalls and juvenile actions are not included since we don't take things like seriously.

It's hotter keeping the ring ON.
When I took my hotwife GF out on dates and around my friends they could visibly see her wedding band and they KNEW we weren't married to each other....

Whenever a hotwife stays with me, I like to show her off in public
:devil:
On vacation, MILES from home, this is the attitude we've seen in most black men who have contacted us. They want to show friends and strangers alike that they are having sex with the pretty wife of the couple they are with. I think it's a power thing since it obviously demonstrates his sexual control of that situation. In any case, it IS arousing for all concerned.

I find in most cases, that you can just tell if a married woman is going to be receptive. It's like an aura or a vibe I get.
Could be the way she smiles, a shy look or a nod. It doesn't take much to know.
We agree and have been told that with just one look the man knew that she would be responsive to him, as well as accessible if he made an advance. In the ******* world, the males know full well when a female is ready to be mounted, and humans are no different.

I find that if you have the confidence to hit on a married lady while her husband is there, taking full responsibility that there may be some and angry husband that you have to deal with. To look him in the eye, smile and pretty much ignore him to focus on his wife. Regardless, you will have made a good impression on her. If they are into it, chances are, she's already wet and this just kicks it up a notch.

I find that if you have the confidence to hit on a married lady while her husband is there, taking full responsibility that there may be some and angry husband that you have to deal with. To look him in the eye, smile and pretty much ignore him to focus on his wife. Regardless, you will have made a good impression on her. If they are into it, chances are, she's already wet and this just kicks it up a notch.
We agree with everything except ignoring the husband. We do this as a couple so that wouldn't be the wise approach with us. Everything else hits the nail on the head.

I moved from s husling big city, to a farm town, with very few black males. I've Neve had a problem with telling a beautiful woman she's beautiful. Whether it's her hair nails or her dress, and it's not long after they'll make a comment, and from that I know if she's interested. I've told a husband directly he's a lucky man, and I've had husband's call The wife over, and introduce us. Long story short, follow your gut, and keep it inviting, never aggressive, I've worked with white women, and the better they get to know you, the more they open up to you, no pun intended. Whether or not they share it with the husband is up to them, but yes I do engage couples, you'd be surprisedof the outcome.

Back