Do black men hit on married white women

Does the Black man hit on married White women just to spite the White man? I mean it is somewhat demeaning but I'm getting over it. I want to be secure enough when I see it happening and not be so uptight. Why don't I feel that way when a White Man does it?

I sometimes feel sorry for my hubby when we are in a big city or on vacation. I don't stare or anything, but I DO look! I have had black men walk right up to us and get so close I can feel their breath on my lips, and give me compliments or ask me directions and sometimes tell me what hotel they are staying at. I mean, I have a black BF, but is it obvious that I like black men, or what?!! LOL!

It's hotter keeping the ring ON.
When I took my hotwife GF out on dates and around my friends they could visibly see her wedding band and they KNEW we weren't married to each other....

Whenever a hotwife stays with me, I like to show her off in public
:devil:
I LOVE being taken out and being on my black lover's arm. Also love being introduced to his friends who KNOW what's up! I guess it's just a thing of enjoying the naughtiness of it! Makes me feel like a princess!

Attachments

• Princess.jpg
    Princess.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 51
Much better to have ring on: It's a visual ~ the so called territorial taboo that makes her much more interesting.

Agreed. The other thing that Caren and I have found is that when she wears her wedding ring, the guys who approach her are only interested in fucking her and nothing more. When she does not wear it, thing go more slowly and they want more than a fuck.

I sometimes feel sorry for my hubby when we are in a big city or on vacation. I don't stare or anything, but I DO look! I have had black men walk right up to us and get so close I can feel their breath on my lips, and give me compliments or ask me directions and sometimes tell me what hotel they are staying at. I mean, I have a black BF, but is it obvious that I like black men, or what?!! LOL!
Its just that black men are less formal and more direct asking HWP for sex. Usually they size up the husband first to see if he is ALPHA or beta male.

Yes I’m glad I get attention since husband doesn’t that much
Two things I never understood in life -
Guys who marry big booty women and don't worship that sexy ass
And big booty women who marry such men lol

I say put that sexy woman back on the market for us True PAWG lovers:blackheart:

My wife works with Black guys and yes they do.....It's how it all started actually....when I heard they do, I would fantasize with her during sex....after a few years of that...it was inevitable....if you fantasize about it together that much and they are right there at her workplace it's going to happen.....For all you Black guys out there....always keep dropping hints to married wives because they have thought about you believe me...be respectful..compliment them...and say I wish I was your husband and had you. They have thought about being with you so play it and win.

my wife worked at a place that black guys worked , at one stage she was all ways thinking of white guys then it changed and its no more white guy only black guys since. that I like more for her to go with we talk about her with a black guy and it turns her on know I told her to bring him home to spend the night in our bed and I go in the spare room .one day we went in to a shop and she walked off up to this black guy and started talking to him I just stood there like the wimp husband I am and not saying any thing, he looked at me and I looked at the ground they was laughing and to this day I still dont know who he was or what they talked about she could have be say this is my little cock wimp husband but I was so happy to see her chatting to him and she knows I was happy as that night my little one was so hard lol

I can't speak for all black men but I hit on a GF This past weekend on Rainey Street.... right in front of her guy. She was having so much with me he didn't want to look like a dick and interfere. Our dancing got real physical and touchy-feely...Dirty Dancing style, ass grabbing, etc...

Best part about it? The chick I brought with me (yup) was watching and she LOVED IT :devil:

Come to Melbourne

Back