Do black gangbang groups really exist?

White couple with an attractive (40 something) female. We have tried for years to arrange a gangbang with a group of black males. Lets just say no success. We live in a small state (West Virginia), in a rural area. We can't even find single black males interested in white females. Wondering if there are any groups in nearby states???
Yes I would roll over there from Tennessee. Hell yeah

White couple with an attractive (40 something) female. We have tried for years to arrange a gangbang with a group of black males. Lets just say no success. We live in a small state (West Virginia), in a rural area. We can't even find single black males interested in white females. Wondering if there are any groups in nearby states???
They do

I'm in West Virginia and I need to get my ass ganged up on before I die of old age iv been trying for ever

There are some in the UK! The guys who run the bmfc group for one. Years ago we used to meet one guy from a group in BirmIngham called the Black Knights. Met a couple of his friends too. They would go to special parties as well as link up with cuckold couples and curious white single women

DETENTION GLORYHOLE PARTY!

Saturday, Nov 12th, 2022

Venue: The Exotic Garden

Bowie, Maryland

9 PM - ???

SPECIAL GUEST TORI

She prefers BBC and also looking for DP! Guys we can't disappoint! This sexy woman wants to get on, and get off on the BBC train this Saturday night at the Detention Naughty School Girl party! Don't disappoint her! We already have a lot of sexy couples and singles signed up! For more info see QR Code or PM me directly. Limited space for guys!

Attachments

• Gloryholeclub_TheExoticGarden_July_16_2022J copy.jpg
    Gloryholeclub_TheExoticGarden_July_16_2022J copy.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 85
  • photo_2933_62cf37e7bb0fb.jpg
    photo_2933_62cf37e7bb0fb.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 87
I’ve organized /been a part of 2. The first of which was a breeding, they exist. Just understandably rare.

Back