Do black gangbang groups really exist?

When we lived in Clinton Maryland and Veronika worked for verizon, she screwed up and would have been fired, but her boss was black and let her keep her job if she would fuck him and friends, she did several times most he could put together was 3. Little did we know that the young black couple that bought the house next door, the husband was in a large black gang bang club, we thought he hated whites never spoke,waved or said fuck off. After we moved to Ocala Fl. I was chatting on the old Dark Cavern with a blk guy from DC area, he claimed he belonged to a group of black federal employees that had regular gang bang parties for white wives. I Sent him a pic of Veronika and instantly he Sent back KEN????, I said yes and you are, worried who it was, when he said Bruce, your next door neighbor in Clinton. I asked if he was serious, told me yes, he had taken pictures of Veronika by pool in her wicked weasel and shown them to group they all agreed he needs to get her . Told me if he knew she fucked blk men he would have made a move on us, I told him if we knew he had a group of blk men that fucked white wives we would have built a bridge between our decks. My point being you never know where,when or who your going to meet in lifstyle. We don't wear signs on our for heads but we can hint to black men that we get a feeling from and let them know subtly where we are into same lifstyle
I am from Bowie area. I would have definitely had you party with my group. We have quite a few parties in DC.

I'm sure that is true for some. However, I don't think there are any two of us that are the same sexually. A better explanation is more like 50 shades. Personally it's a huge turn on for me to watch my husband suck cock while I'm being fucked. Neither of us has any interest in doing that alone. So if the cucks are gay because they suck cock what about the guy who is getting his cock sucked. It would seem that if he is keeping and erection and having orgasms while in a guys mouth then he would also be gay. I would consider both of them bi to some degree. However, a far more important factor might be, power.

(sarcasm) It's only gay if they liked it! (/sarcasm)

There are a lot of double standards. Many variations in between straight and gay. Bisexual, bicurious, and more. There are women who are married, but like to play with other women when with a man. Are they gay? Lesbian? Nah.....bicuious, bisexual, somewhere in between. Most of these black men who say "Yeah, he's a fag" wouldn't make that assumption if a woman he was with kissed another woman during play.

Have tried looking on the net at a site called doublelist.com. Tried being 100% honest as to what we're looking for. They would not post it. Tried three (3) more times by changing the post a bit; they still would not post it. Deep down we have a feeling that < doublelist.com > is some type of a "sting" operation.

They exist, your recruitment process might need some help.

Have tried looking on the net at a site called doublelist.com. Tried being 100% honest as to what we're looking for. They would not post it. Tried three (3) more times by changing the post a bit; they still would not post it. Deep down we have a feeling that < doublelist.com > is some type of a "sting" operation.
It seems way to fake, filled with bots.

It's difficult to arrange a gangbang. So many guys have a GB fantasy. They say they will show up, but only 10% do show. The easiest way make it happen is a gangbang club. There was a great group in LA years ago called the West Coast Gangbang. When they had a party lot of guys showed up. If anyone knows of a group in Las Vegas or Northern California I would love to know about them.
Us too, way northern Ca

They do exist. Location is everything. It’s going to be most difficult in your rural areas, small towns etc. It actually works better when you become part of a network of people like us; find someone in the same club so to speak. I’ve had lot of luck in ATL and believe it or not the way I was part of my first GB was because I found another Bull at the gym. Long story short...After we started BSing over time he mentioned how he loved to “fuck the ******* out of a few white couples” I went “huh?” Then said “I’d love to do that” He invited me to the next time him and a friend were going to “Bang a Hotwife”
I showed up with my cock too and banged her good. lol What opened the door was the couple and I exchanged numbers, they invited me to a club, I fucked other Hotwifes and so on. Hotel bars, perfect for meeting. The next time you travel make sure you check out this site to see who’s near by. Let us know you’re in town so you can be fucked, suck or fuck. BTW, during most of these Hotwife fucking.....the cucks are normally behind a camera or sucking on a big cock themselves. Remember...the cuck is getting the most enjoyment seeing his wife used so use him to set this up of course you may have to feed him your cock first.
Very well put!

Back