Do any other subs/cucks in the UK find it difficult to find a partner

VirginBetaMale

Male
From
UK
I've been searching for a partner for well over 18 months now posting regular ads all over the web looking for a position as either a cuck in a FLR, as a live-in servant to a woman, and even offering myself purely as a domestic live-in servant to couples. In all that time there's only been one couple that I almost met that had real potential. Other than that, it's just been fakes and timewasters. The only genuine offers I get seem to mostly come from the US. If I got a quarter as many offers from people in the UK as I get from the US I'm sure I'd already have a partner.

It just makes me wonder why it's so difficult here. Does anyone else in the UK find it difficult finding a partner?

Revisiting a few of my old posts today. It's interesting thinking about how much things have changed with the passage of time.

My situation has still not changed almost 18 months on since I posted this, but as I mentioned in another post a little earlier it does give me hope seeing how much more popular the lifestyle seems to have become in a short space of time.

I am in the same boat. I live in the UK too. From my experience talking to people in swingers and kink parties, it seems to be clear that women looking for relationship do not keep cuckolding lifestyle as main priority. In most cases, it's just a normal relationship that turns out into cuckolding.

And they are correct. Sex is not everything. You need to be a good partner first. Sex is only complementary to it. I have instead jumped into regular dating scene. My profile gives a subtle hint with a line that says "I like women who are confident and don't mind taking the lead in the relationship"

Some women understand but some don't. Either way, this is not a topic I bring up myself in the first two dates unless the woman brings it up. I have learned that it's more important that we like each other as person before we discuss sexual compatibility. Hope this helps

Back