Do all men ( cucks & bulls)like to clean up creampies?

Qoskim

Couple
Real Person
Does anyone else have a hubby that gets too excited before you go on your date? We like to make up all these different fantasies and pretend that my cuck doesn't know. It makes it a little more fun for us and the bulls seem to like it better too. So for the fantasy of it all we like to make up all different types of situational sex. He gets so excited . He sometimes has to fuck me like 3 times when I go and always creampies me .It makes me a lot more sensitive inside also and its easier to cum that way for me. My bulls always like to eat my pussy when we 1st begin . Well after I get on my knees that is. They seem to love licking it up too, So do all men like licking up jizz? Seems like it
Some also like to feel like they are the only 1 also . Not sure why but usually if I get a room and have to pay for it. Ill meet 2 or 3 bulls or I won go. Ill make up some excuse that my husband almost caught me or something like that. Then ill pretend I'm sorry and I miss them so much . They forgive me and we go from there. I have learne a lot about what people like sexually in this life style. Thats for sure

First off you are not alone in playing out fantasies. Two of the Guys (Bull is such a stupid term) are married. Yes there wives know and are part of the set up. The Wives are the ones that contact me to set something up. Once I have something ready they send their husband in for tests.🔥 When the test results are brought home their is a final sex with the wife. At the end she will lock down the husbands cock so that he can build up a full load. They will make a show of mailing me the key, (we have yet to tell the husband that I have a second key).

My lady friends love to see just how many loads they can drain out of their part time boy friend. They send the wife a note letting them know how many loads. The number is written right behind the guys balls. This is the number of times the wife is to make love to her husband before the next time.

Both these guys have lost weight and inches which is a bonus for the wives. Also the ladies like to send a present back to the wives. Some times its a book, some times is perfume Often its a see thru out fit or a Micro Bikini.

Recently the gift was a Movie Night to see the Movie “DUNE” in a Dome Theatre with and In Seat Meal with luxury seating.

Does anyone else have a hubby that gets too excited before you go on your date? We like to make up all these different fantasies and pretend that my cuck doesn't know. It makes it a little more fun for us and the bulls seem to like it better too. So for the fantasy of it all we like to make up all different types of situational sex. He gets so excited . He sometimes has to fuck me like 3 times when I go and always creampies me .It makes me a lot more sensitive inside also and its easier to cum that way for me. My bulls always like to eat my pussy when we 1st begin . Well after I get on my knees that is. They seem to love licking it up too, So do all men like licking up jizz? Seems like it
Some also like to feel like they are the only 1 also . Not sure why but usually if I get a room and have to pay for it. Ill meet 2 or 3 bulls or I won go. Ill make up some excuse that my husband almost caught me or something like that. Then ill pretend I'm sorry and I miss them so much . They forgive me and we go from there. I have learne a lot about what people like sexually in this life style. Thats for sure

Not all guys but you can train him to love it. Start by making him cleanup anytime he cums on you. I you give him a bj don't swallow and kiss him to share the load.

Have him clean your pussy everytime he cums inside. Mixed juices have a powerful smell and taste

He'll soon crave the taste and smell

You can tease him anytime by coating your finger with your scent and put it under his nose.

Last edited:
The cleanup is probably one of my favorite parts. Generally, I won't do it if it's someone new that she fucked or someone that she wasn't very impressed by in bed.....but those ones that she goes crazy about and constantly wants more of their dick, those are the ones I can't wait to clean up after 😝.

Back