Dirty wife

Crazy My wife went out to a bars this past weekend and came back home super late. Around 5 am and she was *******. When I wake up in the morning I was mad at her, asking her what did she do last night , why did you come so late, with who did you hang out..she didn’t want to answer me.
I’m sure she was hanging with guys on the club flirting with them. She got out of the shower and called me come here I want to show you something. She was naked and She push me against the wall , and star to rub my cock. She pull out my dick out of my pants and started to stroke my cock While she was dirty talking to me. She was like are you gonna shut up..I was at the bars grinding my big fat ass on some bbc..She was stroking my dick even faster and harder..And she was like you like that when I’m acting like a slut at these bars with these bbc..I said hell yeah .. and I came so hard on her face..so good .She definitely acting like a slut theses days

One of my friends is a black man. And his birthday was yesterday.
His dad was there to and we has a talk besides the Party and I was going to toilet.
I leave my pants and sit down to toilet and I was forget to closed the door.
His dad was see me with me naked ass and was coming in and he want to toilet too .

His cock was free hanging .
I calls him to come close to me and my hands was massage him to getting strong .

I turned around and he comes in my slowly .
Slowly he was slides in and out .
I was closing my pussy around his dick and he love it what I do with him.
He was slides accidently out but he wanted to need for cum.
He sit down to toilet and I was ride his dick .
He was playing with my tits
His dick was enjoying my pussy and we hearing a camera all the time.
We was thinking it's in the other room with the party and we enjoyed us so much
He holding me powerful down and he cums in me.
The sperm was floating means was dripping out of me.
He looks to the door and a visitor tök pictures of us and has a hard cock.
Hanging out of the pant
He was coming behind me and has fucked me doggy style over the bathtub.
The friend's ******* was whatching us until he cum in .e too a lot.
The second one is 19 and it was his first sex ever.
He was enjoyed me in the night 2 times for more sex and we love it.
The friend's ******* needed me too in the morning again in the bed

Back