Dildo vs Real Thing

grahamjohn663

Male
Gold Member
I am trying to convince the wife to try a BBC, she has a collection of big black dildos and likes them. She says why do I need to have sex with a BBC when she has me and her dildos.

What additional feelings do you ladies get from a real BBC physical and emotional that make it worthwhile. Help me convince the wife.

A real cock and a silicon dildo do not feel the same. The real thing is also better. Add in the physical control, weight, other body contact, kissing and foreplay that comes from another man. Mentally, there is an excitement to meeting a new man, letting someone new explore you and you them. Enjoying their excitement as they enjoy you. The physical size of a cock is a fraction of the total enjoyment of sex.

A real cock and a silicon dildo do not feel the same. The real thing is also better. Add in the physical control, weight, other body contact, kissing and foreplay that comes from another man. Mentally, there is an excitement to meeting a new man, letting someone new explore you and you them. Enjoying their excitement as they enjoy you. The physical size of a cock is a fraction of the total enjoyment of sex.
So is it worth it for my wife for me to try and convince her

Because she deserves to be satisfied in every way possible
It seems you are assuming that Black men can satisfy your wife best? my guess is that it is more your own fascination based on a myth than actually your wife's attraction and needs. It is easy to say you wish the best experiences and satisfaction for your wife which seems so generous of you. But in the end it is your idea, and don't you wish for your wife to fulfill your own fantasies instead of hers?

It seems you are assuming that Black men can satisfy your wife best? my guess is that it is more your own fascination based on a myth than actually your wife's attraction and needs. It is easy to say you wish the best experiences and satisfaction for your wife which seems so generous of you. But in the end it is your idea, and don't you wish for your wife to fulfill your own fantasies instead of hers?
I do get all of that too, I would just like to give her the opportunity and also happy if she said no.

Yes, very much so. A dildo does not interact. Also its effect on hormonal levels is minimal to non-existent. On the other hand human sexual interaction creates a lot of "suspense". The feeling of being attractive and wanted - a confidence boost for many. The touching, the hugging, the kissing, the surprise of not knowing what the partner will do as a next step. - All of which you cannot have with a toy. ;)

Because she deserves to be satisfied in every way possible
Have you tried black penis sleeve’s? https://theenhancedmale.com/products/lebrawn-extra-large-9-penis-extender-sleeve-by-sexflesh
I warm it up in hot water before using it along with the lube. I’ve used this one on my wife a few times and she loved it. She was surprised and pleased by it. I put it in the first time and remembered her say grab my hips and fuck me harder. Once she saw it, she said oooohh best of both worlds. We’ve moved on to bigger ones. Good luck playing

Back