Did it change you ?

Yeah, you find the right couple, get along/ respect the cuck, and you'll get more of the wifes pussy than you even imagined. She will be much happier to give it up to a guy who wants to understand, like and respect her hubby as well.
I totally agree with you there , that is key respect the husband and it should be a wonderful experience ?

Once, we met a guy and brought him home to fuck my ex-fiance while I got to watch and jerk off. At first he thought it was some sort of set up, because he'd never had someone want to fuck his partner in front of him. After they/ we were done, my ex was laying there legs open, sleeping with his cum sprayed all over her. As he was getting dressed, he said to me, he couldn't believe how strong emotionally I must be and he could never ever let another guy fuck his wife. He looked at my ex, laying there, admiring how beautiful she was and that he'd just fucked her, and just said how much admiration he had for me being able to share her :)
Yea I agree with the bull I saw your media and yes although I can't see her face her body is sexy as hell !! And you're sharing her ? Yea strong man ?

Yea I agree with the bull I saw your media and yes although I can't see her face her body is sexy as hell !! And you're sharing her ? Yea strong man ?
Well, its always a gamble sharing your wife, as I mentioned i've lost two women from doing it, but my wife and I are older and our friend has absolutely no interest in a relationship, only sex, so that helps reduce the risk :)

Yes, it chnaged a lot for us. Now we are team, we have more trust in each other, more confident in our sexual behavior, now we are more open minded... we made this crime together :)
But its not easy way to test your marriage, there is a big risk to screw up everything.

We, especially me, were reluctant about getting into a time with a BBC but she seemed like she really wanted to try it. The results were great for her but not so much for me. She became addicted to black cock and our sex life practically was nil. When she finally brought him home I wasn't sure what to do so she invited me to watch. I could hardly believe the size of that black man's cock. It was not only big but beautiful! When she urged me to join in I did and the smoothness, the texture, was too much for me to overcome so now I am a cuck who enjoys sucking his dick.

Young, great thread. Posters - thanks for posting your responses and continue to......

Here is what we know....SEX is very powerful and powerful orgasm are like a *******. Use your brain, be careful, and have fun.

For us it has been very positive. My wife always had a very high sexual need. She was hard to keep up with. We tried some swinging and found I enjoyed watching her and vicariously thrilled to see her passion. After 7 years of marriage we wanted to try IR. We advertised, I interviewed and found the perfect candidate. He was an african american college professor, handsome, very well endowed, had a hobby of bedding white women and had an approving wife. It was great. We expanded to MF, MMF and finally MMFF with some FF. It changed our sexual lifestyle from getting boring to ever more variety and excitement. The interracial aspect of it pushed it over the top. It didn't hurt that he is very long and extremely thick as a cocksman and long lasting His wife is also a voyeur so we watch and then get it on. The other demension of change is over time. (20+ years) It started out exciting and very athletic. Over time it became no less satisfying but slower, more ******* and comfortable with a strong interfamily friendship. We have preferred limiting our scope to us and their family consisting of him and his wife rather than the variety of different people as many of you do. Nothing wrong with that but we happened upon our arrangement and over the years have kept to it.

???

Amores1, I love how strategic you have been with this lifestyle and how you have not let the lifestyle negatively impact your sex life or the relationship. Your wife still has respect for you and still yearns to be with you sexually. I just hate when the lifestyle takes away from the couples sex life. Make this work for you so it adds to your relationship not take away from it.

This lifestyle should be the dessert not competing with the main dish.

Everyone wins when couples have a strong sex life and relationships and uses the bull to add on

Bulls love being the dessert, they have no interest in being the main dish.......

It definitely changed me for the better. I was raised in the South, in a very conservative, Southern Baptist home, and with a very strict ideal of what sex was for and about, none of which had anything to do with a woman’s pleasure. Therefore I brought a lot of misconceptions about sex into my marriage. I was basically a great big prude. My first experience with bbc wasn’t planned, but being taken by him, and really “fucked” for the first time in my life flipped a switch in my brain. It showed me that letting go and opening up to all the pleasures of uninhibited sex was a wonderful state of mind to be in. It showed me I could still be the classy lady and loving mom and wife, and yet behind closed doors I could let my inner slut loose and and lose myself in erotic bliss. That carried over into my marriage bed and made my husband a much happier and content man, and that brought us closer. I will be forever grateful to my fist bbc lover for opening my mind and body to a wonderful new world. A world where sex isn’t taboo but something to be enjoyed and explored to its fullest.

It definitely changed me for the better. I was raised in the South, in a very conservative, Southern Baptist home, and with a very strict ideal of what sex was for and about, none of which had anything to do with a woman’s pleasure. Therefore I brought a lot of misconceptions about sex into my marriage. I was basically a great big prude. My first experience with bbc wasn’t planned, but being taken by him, and really “fucked” for the first time in my life flipped a switch in my brain. It showed me that letting go and opening up to all the pleasures of uninhibited sex was a wonderful state of mind to be in. It showed me I could still be the classy lady and loving mom and wife, and yet behind closed doors I could let my inner slut loose and and lose myself in erotic bliss. That carried over into my marriage bed and made my husband a much happier and content man, and that brought us closer. I will be forever grateful to my fist bbc lover for opening my mind and body to a wonderful new world. A world where sex isn’t taboo but something to be enjoyed and explored to its fullest.
great share !!!!!!!!!!!!

???

Amores1, I love how strategic you have been with this lifestyle and how you have not let the lifestyle negatively impact your sex life or the relationship. Your wife still has respect for you and still yearns to be with you sexually. I just hate when the lifestyle takes away from the couples sex life. Make this work for you so it adds to your relationship not take away from it.

This lifestyle should be the dessert not competing with the main dish.

Everyone wins when couples have a strong sex life and relationships and uses the bull to add on

Bulls love being the dessert, they have no interest in being the main dish.......
Perfect reply, Jeff my wifes Bull has became a good friend to me and a terrific lover to my wife their interactions only add to our relationship.

For us it has been very positive. My wife always had a very high sexual need. She was hard to keep up with. We tried some swinging and found I enjoyed watching her and vicariously thrilled to see her passion. After 7 years of marriage we wanted to try IR. We advertised, I interviewed and found the perfect candidate. He was an african american college professor, handsome, very well endowed, had a hobby of bedding white women and had an approving wife. It was great. We expanded to MF, MMF and finally MMFF with some FF. It changed our sexual lifestyle from getting boring to ever more variety and excitement. The interracial aspect of it pushed it over the top. It didn't hurt that he is very long and extremely thick as a cocksman and long lasting His wife is also a voyeur so we watch and then get it on. The other demension of change is over time. (20+ years) It started out exciting and very athletic. Over time it became no less satisfying but slower, more ******* and comfortable with a strong interfamily friendship. We have preferred limiting our scope to us and their family consisting of him and his wife rather than the variety of different people as many of you do. Nothing wrong with that but we happened upon our arrangement and over the years have kept to it.
Cool 20+yrs and with the same couple !! Nice glad you guys found what works for you and you're sticking with it , yea it's rare that ppl stay with one couple for such a long time and don't stray to others but hey if it's not broke don't try to fix it right ? Hey amore1 great story and thnx for sharing it ?

We have been in the same boat for the last 4 years, our frind is married with an approving wife. Sometimes her and I will just wank and watch our partners which is a lot of fun, her and I snowballing his cum afterwards is always a highlight when it happens. We've opted for the one couple as well, mainly for convenience/ reliability, but also because of the bond we/ they have made.

I see some interest. I would like to post with some detail, just how our path in this lifestyle progressed. I vividly recall instances that stand out that I can share. Interested? How to proceed - add to this post or start a new thread?

Back