Did he or didn't he know?

James J

Male
From
MA, US
Married ladies. If your first time going black was after you got married, I am curious to know if your husband knew or not?
Just wondering how that played out? Does he know now and take part? Did he always know? Or do you keep it to yourself?

J.

Didn't know.…….I was at the bowling alley I had bowled at for 3 years, never had a reason to go in the bar as our waitress took care of things. Couldn't find her one night, I offered to go in and get a round...……..3 hours later I was 2 hours late getting home, quite *******, and seriously considering taking someone up on one of the MANY offers I had that evening!! Logic somehow convinced me to sneak out a side door and drive home slow on sideroads...….I confessed it all to hubby when I got home, and my life changed SIGNIFICANTLY for the next 3 years!! But initially, he was not aware where I was or what I was doing!!

J (the wife)

We opened our relationship after 8 years of monogamy and lots of fantasizing together. So he knew, yes. And he supported. The only thing we didn't plan for is the occurrence of some health issues, namely HPV virus 2 years ago being detected and undergoing treatment. Learned a lot about STDs in the past few years.

Very interesting in my case. No, he did not know. However, it only happened as a result of him wanting me to do it. We had not committed to it, but I started noticing black men and assessing them as potential sex partners. I even VERY weakly flirted now and then. I met a nice guy at a Starbucks at the mall. We were going to just go dancing but ended up fucking over the course of hours at his condo. I saw him for a couple months pretty regularly. My husband and I decided to try swinging. We did the meets and greets and parties. I gravitated toward black guys. But they were most often single males at events. If they had a girl, she was looking for g2g fun, not a swap. It was pretty universal. He was okay about it. I eventually told him I was a chocoholic before we started swinging, that I had the affair.

Married ladies. If your first time going black was after you got married, I am curious to know if your husband knew or not?
Just wondering how that played out? Does he know now and take part? Did he always know? Or do you keep it to yourself?

J.

No he didn't know. I was traveling and met someone

Back