Des Moines Iowa

Citabria

Male
Gold Member
A Beautiful MILF with a perfect body and myself will be in Des Moines within the next two weeks if there are any Huge BBC that might want to join. Please be prepared to send a few pics of yourself if you are going to respond. I will also be prepared to share her info also. Thanks

A Beautiful MILF with a perfect body and myself will be in Des Moines within the next two weeks if there are any Huge BBC that might want to join. Please be prepared to send a few pics of yourself if you are going to respond. I will also be prepared to share her info also. Thanks
“Please be prepared to send a few pics of yourself” while providing none yourself, eh?
B07D2A58-86C9-4158-967A-E2866E5CFCF6.gif

LOL, That is funny and i have had that happen. I have liked your videos.
If by “had that happen,” you mean asking for pics and not providing any yourself of this fictional “Beautiful MILF with a perfect body”, then get lost.

Or better yet, get lost either way.

If by “had that happen,” you mean asking for pics and not providing any yourself of this fictional “Beautiful MILF with a perfect body”, then get lost.

Or better yet, get lost either way.
I was meaning that i have shared them and didnt get the pics in return. and you would be surprised as to who i am talking about. Actually you would call me a liar if i told you. But i am not here to be a dick, and i have respect for everyone until i am shown disrespect.

I was meaning that i have shared them and didnt get the pics in return. and you would be surprised as to who i am talking about. Actually you would call me a liar if i told you. But i am not here to be a dick, and i have respect for everyone until i am shown disrespect.
With all disrespect, peddle lies about this imaginary woman elsewhere, buddy.

It seems like you are the fake. Just like all of your videos. All you can do is pull videos from the internet. Probably just a looser in mommies basement paying all your bills for you.

With all disrespect, peddle lies about this imaginary woman elsewhere, buddy.
It seems like you are the fake. Just like all of your videos. All you can do is pull videos from the internet. Probably just a looser in mommies basement paying all your bills for you. And you dont have anything better to do than cause problems for someone else. So disapear

It seems like you are the fake. Just like all of your videos. All you can do is pull videos from the internet. Probably just a looser in mommies basement paying all your bills for you.
Folks, there you have it. This White gentleman spells *loser* “looser” and despite being a member since 2014 (!) thinks you should send pictures of YOU before he sends you a picture of Full House-era Lori Loughlin, saying that’s his wife.

Leave this clown be.

Back