Depraved slut

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
Malcolm made me a depraved white slut. We seldom travelled together on the tube to work. This morning was different since he had a biz meeting in the area where I work. We both were squeezed into the Piccadilly line with Malcolm facing me and a chap behind me, pressed against my asscheeks. Being warm I dressed cooly as I have mentioned in my earlier posts that i like to feel comfortable in short dresses braless and pantiless as well . The pressure on my ass was getting uncomfortable but what could I do about it in this crowded train. Nothing at all. The man had been able to slip his hand down to reach my ass, his fingertips circling around my covered ass. My face turned red with Malcolm looking at me, ARE YOU OK he asked. I could barely answer him feeling the back of my dress being raised with difficulty. In a low voice Malcolm asked me if he was turning you on. How did he know that.
MMMM I moaned. LET HIM DO YOU Malcolm said as his hand touched my tit.... And then the stranger had a hand under my dress, a finger circled my uncovered rosebud.
YOU DEPRAVED CUNT Malcolm whispered. Seeing my face sweating the man was able to enter a finger into my anus hole. My breathing gotten heavier when Malcolm touched my tits again feeling my erect nipples
OOOHHH Malcolm was all I could utter as I was cuming. AAAHHH. The finger withdrew and was wipped clean on my dress. I felt weak in my legs and depraved for letting it happen. At the Knightsbriidge station enough passengers got off giving me a second to turn around able to see a young Indian man who made me orgasm. At the next station Malcolm and I left the train and before we departed he put my hand on his pants covered hard black cock that I constantly yearned
YOU FINISH ME TONIGHT YOU FUCKING DEPRAVED SLUT. He left me with a kiss. As I needed to cum again I went to the public loo to satisfy my depraved body.

Back