Denver area clubs?

I am just getting back into the lifestyle. I have been divorced and stopped. Waiting to find the right lady has not been going well. I think now I should try to find others, couples, single ladies or guys/bulls to help me find her.
I am a bit different then an actual cuck. I am masculine and a bit DOM... fit and about 7 3/4"s BUT, when you ad the lady who wants to have her mind and body serviced or be with a BBC while I watch I am 100%! wanting it.
any thoughts or suggestions?
Thx

I am just getting back into the lifestyle. I have been divorced and stopped. Waiting to find the right lady has not been going well. I think now I should try to find others, couples, single ladies or guys/bulls to help me find her.
I am a bit different then an actual cuck. I am masculine and a bit DOM... fit and about 7 3/4"s BUT, when you ad the lady who wants to have her mind and body serviced or be with a BBC while I watch I am 100%! wanting it.
any thoughts or suggestions?
Thx

Good morning! So from what I've gathered, you have been wanting to re-explore the lifestyle.... If I'm correct, you're not really wanting to be identified as that of the common cuckold. I'm curious if your interested more in the role of fucking the wife or girlfriend of another's, or to engage in an evening filled with group debauchery? Or, perhaps a couple extends an invite and you find nearly the same incredibly intense pleasure by watching them fuck hard while jerking off.... I myself do not identify as a true cuckold either. I would definitely lean more towards the traditional stag. I fucking LOVE the idea of watching my wife naked in font of other men... Especially when I know how badly he wants to fuck her! There's nothing that gets me more turned on than being right there, only feet away from my wife and another man right when the situation goes from sexually, slightly apprehensive flirting, to my wife going to the room for just a few minutes returning to us completely naked. Seeing the look on his face as she sits next to him is always fucking priceless!..... I would like to know what more do you desire... 1122842737729624.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning! So from what I've gathered, you have been wanting to re-explore the lifestyle.... If I'm correct, you're not really wanting to be identified as that of the common cuckold. I'm curious if your interested more in the role of fucking the wife or girlfriend of another's, or to engage in an evening filled with group debauchery? Or, perhaps a couple extends an invite and you find nearly the same incredibly intense pleasure by watching them fuck hard while jerking off.... I myself do not identify as a true cuckold either. I would definitely lean more towards the traditional stag. I fucking LOVE the idea of watching my wife naked in font of other men... Especially when I know how badly he wants to fuck her! There's nothing that gets me more turned on than being right there, only feet away from my wife and another man right when the situation goes from sexually, slightly apprehensive flirting, to my wife going to the room for just a few minutes returning to us completely naked. Seeing the look on his face as she sits next to him is always fucking priceless!..... I would like to know what more do you desire... View attachment 1992145
I don’t understand? Are you local to the Denver area?

I live in the Springs

I live in the Springs
Hey sorry for my reply, for some reason your first reply didn’t cone through except for half of the first sentence. But I ABSOLUTELY agree with what you did say, and the Springs are not too far away.
I have a very high sexual drive. Stag is a great title. I’m open minded, SANE, fit, spotless clean and healthy.
I’d love for us to talk more, but heading to work. Love the pic! I’ll put some on soon as I join.

Good morning! So from what I've gathered, you have been wanting to re-explore the lifestyle.... If I'm correct, you're not really wanting to be identified as that of the common cuckold. I'm curious if your interested more in the role of fucking the wife or girlfriend of another's, or to engage in an evening filled with group debauchery? Or, perhaps a couple extends an invite and you find nearly the same incredibly intense pleasure by watching them fuck hard while jerking off.... I myself do not identify as a true cuckold either. I would definitely lean more towards the traditional stag. I fucking LOVE the idea of watching my wife naked in font of other men... Especially when I know how badly he wants to fuck her! There's nothing that gets me more turned on than being right there, only feet away from my wife and another man right when the situation goes from sexually, slightly apprehensive flirting, to my wife going to the room for just a few minutes returning to us completely naked. Seeing the look on his face as she sits next to him is always fucking priceless!..... I would like to know what more do you desire... View attachment 1992145
wow wish that could workout for me

Back