Denied sex by wife

True, she did allow me sex the other day, although she prefers to cum on her bbc dildo the i can fuck her afterwards.

That's good! :)
She may not be very far away from deciding to try the real thing and, since that appears to be something you would like to see happen, you may be getting lucky.

I would suggest that you try to get her to use her dildo (or you use it on her) while you lick her clit or perform analingus on her, so that she might get the idea of being fucked by a black lover while enjoying your mouth as well.

You DO want to give her a reason to allow you to be present when she gets the real thing, don't you? ;)

That's good! :)
She may not be very far away from deciding to try the real thing and, since that appears to be something you would like to see happen, you may be getting lucky.

I would suggest that you try to get her to use her dildo (or you use it on her) while you lick her clit or perform analingus on her, so that she might get the idea of being fucked by a black lover while enjoying your mouth as well.

You DO want to give her a reason to allow you to be present when she gets the real thing, don't you? ;)
Yes, i do use her dildo on her while licking her.

Yes, i do use her dildo on her while licking her.

Then all is well and whatever is meant to be, will.
Learn to enjoy being wherever She takes you. It may or not be what you fantasize about, she may never cuckold you, but as long as you both enjoy sharing it together, its all good.

Don't be afraid to share your fantasies with her, just don't pressure her to act them out.

Since you said you would like to emulate your avatar, if you are sure you would want to go there, the next time she teases you and leaves you horny, you might say something like " Maybe you should just lock me up until you want to use it as well!" and see what kind of reaction she gives you. If she asks what you mean, show her a website like Ms Lori's (chastitytube.com). Once she reads some of the chastity oriented info, you might just find yourself locked up for real. :D
Note: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!

The next time you are eating her pussy and using her dildo on her and she is really aroused, say something along the lines of " Too bad this isn't a real dick fucking you. I bet it would feel so much better to have the real thing fucking you while I'm eating your pussy".
Even if it only gets her hot to think about and she has no desire to really go there, she may open up as far as fantasies are concerned and come up with a couple to tease you with while the two of you play together. My Wife does this with me and it is incredibly hot!
Then again, it might just start the ball rolling toward the real thing. :eek:
Again: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!

Then all is well and whatever is meant to be, will.
Learn to enjoy being wherever She takes you. It may or not be what you fantasize about, she may never cuckold you, but as long as you both enjoy sharing it together, its all good.

Don't be afraid to share your fantasies with her, just don't pressure her to act them out.

Since you said you would like to emulate your avatar, if you are sure you would want to go there, the next time she teases you and leaves you horny, you might say something like " Maybe you should just lock me up until you want to use it as well!" and see what kind of reaction she gives you. If she asks what you mean, show her a website like Ms Lori's (chastitytube.com). Once she reads some of the chastity oriented info, you might just find yourself locked up for real. :D
Note: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!

The next time you are eating her pussy and using her dildo on her and she is really aroused, say something along the lines of " Too bad this isn't a real dick fucking you. I bet it would feel so much better to have the real thing fucking you while I'm eating your pussy".
Even if it only gets her hot to think about and she has no desire to really go there, she may open up as far as fantasies are concerned and come up with a couple to tease you with while the two of you play together. My Wife does this with me and it is incredibly hot!
Then again, it might just start the ball rolling toward the real thing. :eek:
Again: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!
Hey, all good advice. Thanks i will try that next time and see what she says.

Hey, all good advice. Thanks i will try that next time and see what she says.

If she reacts in a "why are you bringing this weird stuff up" sort of way, you can always tell her (somewhat honestly) that she has been driving you crazy with her sexual teasing and its causing you to have these super hot fantasies about her. Most women love being the center of her man's fantasies, even if she thinks them strange.

Back