Deleted

Hi,

Finally I have found a girl that will cuckold me which has been my biggest dream for years, she wants a gangbang if we can get several bulls as we are in Ireland there is not as many black bulls to find online, and Dublin is a small place so we are travelling to have the anonymity and freedom.

We are trying London the end of the month if any bulls are free?

Can anyone recommend the best city in Europe to travel to for black bulls that would not mind me being involved?
Berlin, Frankfurt

Hi,

Finally I have found a girl that will cuckold me which has been my biggest dream for years, she wants a gangbang if we can get several bulls as we are in Ireland there is not as many black bulls to find online, and Dublin is a small place so we are travelling to have the anonymity and freedom.

We are trying London the end of the month if any bulls are free?

Can anyone recommend the best city in Europe to travel to for black bulls that would not mind me being involved?
We had good luck in regensburg and Frankfurt. We go to Germany in September and April every year.

I AM A LITTLE BIASED BUT CAP D’AGDE FRANCE WITH THE G00DFELLAZ BLACK TO CAP PART 3. I WILL BACH THERE AGAIN WITH WITH MY OTHER G00DFELLAZ BROTHERS FROM AUGUST 30TH TO SEPTMBER 4TH 2022. THIS GROUP OF SINGLE PROFESSIONALS MEN OF COLOR EXCEPT FOR ME THE WHITE SKINNED STEP BROTHER. THIS IS THE ONLY SINGLE MEN GROUP TO BE ALLOWED TO PLAY AND STAY IN COUPLES ONLY CLUBS AND RESORTS. WE WILL BE STAYING AT THE COUPLES ONLY RESORT HOTEL BABLAYON. WE THE G00DFELLA’S WILL BE AT THE COUPLES ONLY FOAM PARTY AND COUPLE ONLY SWING CLUBS. MY NAME IS JOJO AND IF YOU NEED ANY INFO YOU CAN PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. THERE ARE STILL SOME ROOMS AVAILABLE TO STAY WITH US, PLAY WITH US, AND BE PARTY OF OUR THEMED EVENTS.

Cap D'Agde is the place to be. If we remember correctly, there is a team of BBC who rent a whole hotel for a time but can't remember their gang name.
Oh... this is an interesting news! Does anyone knows more about it?
If you check our threads there is a whole section on Capd'agde.

The Group of Black guys your referring to are the "Pirates", who are very good friends of ours, The are primarily based in Paris but have branched out France wide.
Go look at our threads, need more info PM us, kiss kiss

I AM A LITTLE BIASED BUT CAP D’AGDE FRANCE WITH THE G00DFELLAZ BLACK TO CAP PART 3. I WILL BACH THERE AGAIN WITH WITH MY OTHER G00DFELLAZ BROTHERS FROM AUGUST 30TH TO SEPTMBER 4TH 2022. THIS GROUP OF SINGLE PROFESSIONALS MEN OF COLOR EXCEPT FOR ME THE WHITE SKINNED STEP BROTHER. THIS IS THE ONLY SINGLE MEN GROUP TO BE ALLOWED TO PLAY AND STAY IN COUPLES ONLY CLUBS AND RESORTS. WE WILL BE STAYING AT THE COUPLES ONLY RESORT HOTEL BABLAYON. WE THE G00DFELLA’S WILL BE AT THE COUPLES ONLY FOAM PARTY AND COUPLE ONLY SWING CLUBS. MY NAME IS JOJO AND IF YOU NEED ANY INFO YOU CAN PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. THERE ARE STILL SOME ROOMS AVAILABLE TO STAY WITH US, PLAY WITH US, AND BE PARTY OF OUR THEMED EVENTS.

We plan to be there at that time as well😍

Just to let you all know you there are lots of accommodation types in the village, from camping to many apartments and posh hotels, you can even day visit the village (as its gated) and still attend all the Soiree's. Also I have to correct Jojovac, GOODFELLAZ's are not the only group allowed to stay in couples only clubs and "Resorts" Cap d'agde has many groups of guys, black and white who organise many many events there all season long, its a very diverse and including atmosphere, good luck Goodfellaz and its nice once again to welcome you to our special village in France, hope to see you all there!! kiss kiss

Back