Deleted

Hi,

Finally I have found a girl that will cuckold me which has been my biggest dream for years, she wants a gangbang if we can get several bulls as we are in Ireland there is not as many black bulls to find online, and Dublin is a small place so we are travelling to have the anonymity and freedom.

We are trying London the end of the month if any bulls are free?

Can anyone recommend the best city in Europe to travel to for black bulls that would not mind me being involved?
Come to london

Hi,

Finally I have found a girl that will cuckold me which has been my biggest dream for years, she wants a gangbang if we can get several bulls as we are in Ireland there is not as many black bulls to find online, and Dublin is a small place so we are travelling to have the anonymity and freedom.

We are trying London the end of the month if any bulls are free?

Can anyone recommend the best city in Europe to travel to for black bulls that would not mind me being involved?
You posted in April 2022. How has it been for you?

My two cents is that the best way to go about having a gangbang with your girlfriend in the center is to start chatting with a couple of guys in Europe or the USA, even Africa without any specific city in mind - depending on the continent you're interested in. You're willing to travel, so the city shouldn't be your first criterium. You will be better off this way than thinking a specific city will give you more luck.

When my wife and I have traveled in Europe (she is from Krakow and we are there regularly), we've found Frankfurt to be the best place among major cities for finding well-equipped Black men to fulfill her needs. My wife, through one experience there, was told about an informal network of married German women who communicate among themselves and are regularly serviced by Black US military personnel based at Ramstein Air Base. We've no direct evidence of this network, of course, but it's believable, as similar underground networks exist in our home country.

Back