Decent Gloryhole location in Greater London?

TheHandjob

Couple
From
UK
Anyone here found a clean location that houses gloryholes and where the visitors are clean too?

Wifey has a fantasy of sucking of a cock (or more) in a glory hole, but she's quite concerned about the guys being dirty or smelly.

Anyone here found a clean location that houses gloryholes and where the visitors are clean too?
Wifey has a fantasy of sucking of a cock (or more) in a glory hole, but she's quite concerned about the guys being dirty or smelly.
If you're worried about cleanliness, why not consider adult lifestyle clubs ... they're a way more attentive to the health issues.
Here's a link to those ...

http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swingers/clubs/

I can appreciate her raw excitement of just sucking what is presented to her, but, in today's world that should be more of a fantasy.

If you're open-minded, there is a glory hole in the Locker Room. It's a gay sauna but twice a month it holds a bisex night. it's still mostly full of men with one or two women/couples, but it is a safe environment with showers and saunas on-site. On those nights there are straight/bisex men looking for women but you'll also see a lot of man-on-man action too.

The Locker Room is split over two floors and the glory hole is in the basement, which is a bit of a maze. There are three private booths with the central booth having a hole on either side. The central one would be ideal for your wife. If I remember correctly, there isn't a lock on the door to the central booth so just put a towel over the top of the door to show that it's occupied.

The Locker Room is split over two floors and the glory hole is in the basement, which is a bit of a maze. There are three private booths with the central booth having a hole on either side. The central one would be ideal for your wife. If I remember correctly, there isn't a lock on the door to the central booth so just put a towel over the top of the door to show that it's occupied.

Thx for the tip. Maybe i'll check it out alone first.

BiBiBaby has posted the party dates for the next few months and it's on the first and third Thursday of each month. The next party is on 17th Jan, I'm planning on going so maybe see you there.

Edit: got the date wrong, so corrected it

Last edited:
Wish there were more places like these around. Unfortunately Rios and LR seem to be the only decent ones in a 8+ m metropolis

Back