Daytona BBW 4 long term BBC

Babeneedsit

Couple
Real Person
She is a 30 year old BBW that thinks guys with big cocks don't want a chubby babe. Id like to prove her wrong.

We are in Daytona Beach and cannot host. We will be visiting the nude beach nearby in the near future, and maybe we can do a meet and greet there. We would like the bull to be able to cover the place that he is going to fuck her in.

Slow and steady is the name of the game, considering she wants a long time lover instead of many. She wants to keep the pussy exclusive to her one lover and I. She will be worked over best my smooth talking and flirting and not JUST a dick pic.

However, she likes to see those pics too.. lol.

Her ideal bull would be tall, any age, well hung, polite, professional, clean, and respectful. (Extra points if you have dreads, they always turn her head anytime she sees a man with them.) But hey, she has paid some attention to buff looking bald guys too.

Ask her on a date, and be casual. She might have fun with you and wanna do more. She is a loyal woman and a giver. She aims to please and pretty much does ANYTHING she is told in the bedroom.

A chat and meet and greet to figure things out before anything happens is the move.

Just reach out and have your way with my woman.

Last edited:
She is a 30 year old BBW that thinks guys with big cocks don't want a chubby babe. Id like to prove her wrong.

We are in Daytona Beach and cannot host. We will be visiting the nude beach nearby in the near future, and maybe we can do a meet and greet there. We would like the bull to be able to cover the place that he is going to fuck her in.

Slow and steady is the name of the game, considering she wants a long time lover instead of many. She wants to keep the pussy exclusive to her one lover and I. She will be worked over best my smooth talking and flirting and not JUST a dick pic.

Her ideal bull would be tall, any age, well hung, polite, professional, clean, and respectful. (Extra points if you have dreads, they always turn her head anytime she sees a man with them.) But hey, she has paid some attention to buff looking bald guys too.

Ask her on a date, and be casual. She might have fun with you and wanna do more. She is a loyal woman and a giver. She aims to please and pretty much does ANYTHING she is told in the bedroom.

A chat and meet and greet to figure things out before anything happens is the move.

For the record. Guys with big cocks want chubby babes. Especially this lovely lady!

I’d definitely reach out if I was closer.

She is a 30 year old BBW that thinks guys with big cocks don't want a chubby babe. Id like to prove her wrong. She wants to find someone serious about going slow and talking a bit to get acquainted and comfortable. This is all new to her, and she wants to find chemistry for a long term fling. It won't be an overnight thing.

Shes also open to a couple to play with her. She would love to play with another snowbunny pussy while a thick BBC has his way with her.

We are in Daytona Beach and cannot host. We would like the bull to be able to cover the place. A date to meet up in public would come after talking for a little while.

Her ideal bull would be tall, clean, any age, well hung (THICK), polite, professional, clean, and respectful. (Extra points if you have dreads, they always turn her head anytime she sees a man with them.)

If you have a fat BBC or are a couple, hit us up. We are starting in group chat on KiK, add us on TeeBlaM to join a group with us.
Nice curves and a pretty face a nice combo

Back