Dating Black Police Officers

Working at a bank off duty police officers were hired as security.
They would flirt with us constantly. I eventually succembed to
the advances of one of these officers, a handsome and muscular
mature Black Officer who was married with a family. We had a
multi-year affair where I loved hearing his "war" stories as he
called them and I'd spread my legs for him, suck his dick and
let him take my ass. He would handcuff me and make me beg
for his "night stick". There were times I would meet him in his
patrol car while he was working and give him a blow job. If he
had a partner I would take care of him too. Once he had a very
masculine female partner that I went down on it the back of the
car. I brought her to an earth shattering orgasm as she lay back
on the seat, still wearing her gun belt. I loved playing with the
toys he carried LOL
officer.JPG

I'm short on time at the moment, but I owe a response of some kind.

We met a very attractive, very dominate and sexual police lieutenant a little over 8 years ago and it has become the most incredible long-term relationship of our entire experience in the lifestyle.

It didn't start out that way. It started out with us at a strip club a hotel clerk, Romeo, that we had confided in too much had referred us to. We met Darnell and a couple of his friends at that strip club, and only much later found out the hotel clerk was an acquaintance of Darnell's.

Short version of the story, we were already very ******* and very high, having taken a cab to the club. Darnell and his friends gave me and my husband the hard, full court press - which only got us drunker, higher and hornier. Yes, cops have the best weed.

I wind up in a VIP room in back with a hot tub and a couple of strippers, each one holding a fresh beer for me and offering me a blunt when there isn't something else in my mouth. I start out eating pussy.

My husband is out front. Darnell and his friends joining me in the hot tub while the strippers back off (as they were told). I start sucking Darnell and his two friends, when apparently, without my knowledge or even hardly consciousness - a cheer erupts out on the main floor as the hot tub camera goes up on the main screens.

My husband tries to get into the VIP area, but the main security guy -"Big Dog" - won't have any of it. We think I was back there about an hour. Finally, Darnell tells me it is time for me to go. All I have left is my royal blue panties and my jewelry. My dress, bra and shoes are lost somewhere.

Big Dog offers me a club t shirt that is way too small. He though that was funny. I'm marched out a back door with my husband following as best he can. They put me in a Cadillac SUV and tells my husband to follow us back to he and I's hotel. They already knew which one. He got lost and left behind on the way.

When he gets to us, I'm topless in the back seat with the door open. I'm sucking their cocks like my life depends on it. They see my husband, pull me out and march me in the front door with just my jewelry and my blue panties. We get to the Front Desk, and Darnell and his friends greet Romeo like best friends. That's when we knew we had been had. They had me step into the little office next to the Front Desk. Romeo wanted to kiss me all deep with tongue and suck on my nipples. Then I sucked him off while Darnell and the guys were getting impatient.

We went to the room and the fucking began immediately. The foreplay was over. Everybody wanted to penetrate. Romeo got off duty at 11:00 and joined us. We didn't have any lube and neither did they, so Romeo went and got some shampoo samples. They used that for the anal.

At one point, I'm sitting on the potty letting myself drain some. I'm really high, *******, horny and oh, so fucking sore. My head is spinning and I'm telling Jeff I don't think I can take much more. They're banging on the door. When I go back out to do some more of what they are telling me to do. Jeff slips out and goes to the lobby and calls the police.

The police arrives, knock on the door and assess the situation. There was this really pretty and sexy blonde "Crisis Intervention Officer" who seemed to be in charge. Darnell and his friends all flashed their badges. Oh, *******. They were cops.

Everybody was separated. I was made to stand naked out in the hall where people could see me and my disheveled condition. Finally, the blonde officer came to me and then my husband. She told me that the "those respected officers" were prepared to charge me with multiple counts of *******, and my husband with pandering. In hindsight, it never would have stuck, but in out condition we were scared and not in a mood to risk jobs or reputations.

I was panicking and so was Jeff, so the blonde officer told us if we wanted to avoid charges, maybe the best thing to do was go back inside the room, keep the noise down and convince those fine officers how sorry we were for insinuating they had dome something wrong.

And, that is what we did.

We checked out the next morning 30 minutes after check-out time. I was walked to our car with just my wedding ring on. No shower, no bath, no towel, not even a wet wipe. Jeff drove me home to Nashville without stopping.

A week later, we hosted Darnell in our home . . .

And, here we are more than 8 years later.

Back