Dates

Bonnie has on multiple occasions that were overnights. She reminded me of one particular date the other night when we, for some reason I do not recall, where discussing office parties. A former bull that had moved away to Chicago called her out of the blue and said he had to fly in and make an appearance it the company holiday party for the office in Atlanta back in 2019 and wanted to know if she would be his date. They used the line that they were dating back in Chicago. It was a formal affair and the picture was from the party. She stayed with him over the weekend as he needed to keep up the appearance that they were dating. Needless to say she had a marvelous time.
Test 2096.jpg

Bonnie has on multiple occasions that were overnights. She reminded me of one particular date the other night when we, for some reason I do not recall, where discussing office parties. A former bull that had moved away to Chicago called her out of the blue and said he had to fly in and make an appearance it the company holiday party for the office in Atlanta back in 2019 and wanted to know if she would be his date. They used the line that they were dating back in Chicago. It was a formal affair and the picture was from the party. She stayed with him over the weekend as he needed to keep up the appearance that they were dating. Needless to say she had a marvelous time.
View attachment 4091557
And so did he. So special.

My wife loves dating and overnights and weekends with her guys. Going out in public with her guys in a city 3 hours from us is her favorite thing. I let my imagination run wild and jack off a lot while waiting. Then I get to enjoy her dates again as she sits my face while telling me about what they did and how he did her. Reclaiming is the best. Would not trade it.

Would you go out on a " real date" if husband said it was ok?
I would love to find a couple that would be okay with taking the wife out on a date. Meeting up at the bar for 5 minutes then going up to the room is all great or them coming to the room and getting it on is nice but it gets a little old after awhile.

To mix it up it would be nice to take the wife out on a date then end up at the room. Make a whole evening out of it.

Back