Date night

How long does a date usually last for you

• Total voters
I love overnighters! I treat that married pussy like a rented room and check in it, while hubby plays the part of concierge all night long!♠️

When its checkout time, I'm not gonna lie I do leave quite a mess💦 in the room but that's also why hubby who's such a helpful guy also plays the role of housekeeper too!♠️

So round of applause and salute to all of you generous and helpful hubby's out there who multi task and play their parts well like a good supportive husband is supposed to!👏👏👏

I love overnighters! I treat that married pussy like a rented room and check in it, while hubby plays the part of concierge all night long!♠️

When its checkout time, I'm not gonna lie I do leave quite a mess💦 in the room but that's also why hubby who's such a helpful guy also plays the role of housekeeper too!♠️

So round of applause and salute to all of you generous and helpful hubby's out there who multi task and play their parts well like a good supportive husband is supposed to!👏👏👏
Washing the sheets and cleaning up is a pleasure. Thanks for taking good care of our wives. Cleaning her is fun too.

Back