DAP Double anal penetration

Good luck with this fantasy and double vaginal penetration as well. There isn't a STRAIGHT 100% HETEROSEXUAL BLACK MAN that wants another man touching his dick let alone rubbing his dick against another man's. Brothers don't want to stick their dick in another man's cum so the thought of dick on dick contact is out of the question. I don't believe in bisexuality. I'm old lol. Back in my day it was either straight or gay and I still believe that.

Good luck with this fantasy and double vaginal penetration as well. There isn't a STRAIGHT 100% HETEROSEXUAL BLACK MAN that wants another man touching his dick let alone rubbing his dick against another man's. Brothers don't want to stick their dick in another man's cum so the thought of dick on dick contact is out of the question. I don't believe in bisexuality. I'm old lol. Back in my day it was either straight or gay and I still believe that.
Ive always felt like DP is Something that is done just for the woman’s sake. She gets the pleasure of being so completely filled with hard cock, but for the guys, it seems like it’s just awkward to set up and less pleasurable than simple anal or vaginal sex. I always loved having it done to me but never understood what the men got out of it.

Back