~DAMN...you can FUCK in that Dress~

Very sexy.. Hopefully you don’t mind me asking but in your profile y’all mention that the wife has the fantasy of being with a black guy and since you’ve been on the site now for more than three years, has it not yet happened and if not, are you doing anything to try and find Mr. Right..??

I suppose we can give an update on where we’re at. So she’s got the BBC dildo, she’s let me use that on her once after a night of a few cocktails and she enjoyed it. We have a African American man that she now flirts with. She is open to kissing another man right now but that’s it. She likes the fantasy but wants to keep it as a fantasy. I would like for it to be more but I am also not pushy with her at all, I suggest stuff every now and then but if she doesn’t feel comfortable with it then I drop it. Hope that in some way answers your question, feel free to pm us anytime with questions.

I suppose we can give an update on where we’re at. So she’s got the BBC dildo, she’s let me use that on her once after a night of a few cocktails and she enjoyed it. We have a African American man that she now flirts with. She is open to kissing another man right now but that’s it. She likes the fantasy but wants to keep it as a fantasy. I would like for it to be more but I am also not pushy with her at all, I suggest stuff every now and then but if she doesn’t feel comfortable with it then I drop it. Hope that in some way answers your question, feel free to pm us anytime with questions.
does she send him nudies? will they be meeting soon? your girl is gorgeous

I like what you said about not being “pushy” with her. Too many husbands or boyfriends that seriously want their wife/girlfriend blacked, keep throwing it in their face and being way too pushy and all that does is turn them off to the idea. With what’s going on so far, there’s got to be a reason why she is holding back.. maybe because she just hasn’t met Mr Right Black guy that really turns her on.. So it might just be the guys she’s been in contact with that’s not getting her excited enough to think about taking it to the next level.. That black man is out there and when she does meet him, the one VERY important factor for you is that without a doubt, she’s got to know for sure that YOU, the husband, is okay with you having sex with the black guy, whether you are with her or not.. You may not realize how important this might be but your support is one of the most important factors to a couple gouging forward with this and I’m thinking that maybe she’s not totally convinced that you are as ready for it as you say you are.. So work on that okay..?

Back