~DAMN...you can FUCK in that Dress~

Do you think i should tell the Americans just how Crazy Fun the Ladies of Italy, Southern France Portugal and Spain Are? They all seem to think their best chance in Jamaica. Na I think we will leave things as they are. Let the Americans compete with the local Jamaicans,
Portugal is filled with beauties...Same as the other countries you mentioned...I have lived here for the past 7 years...It´s a small country with everything I need...Boa Sorte...

20210727_164145.jpg

;)🤫🇵🇹

Portugal is filled with beauties...Same as the other countries you mentioned...I have lived here for the past 7 years...It´s a small country with everything I need...Boa Sorte...

View attachment 7109863

;)🤫🇵🇹
I was in both Portugal and Spain Last Fall (well it was Fall here in Canada) it was still hot in both Portugal and Spain for a couple of second weddings. The beaches were great. I am over 65 so i was not expecting much attention from the ladies. I arrived on a Tuesday made it to the beach Wednesday afternoon. (Jet Lagged). Picked up for a dinner date by a twenty something local. Met her family just after dinner. Had a date for the wedding on Saturday. That was Portugal. On a side note when i picked her up her dad gave her taxi money if things did not work out. Me he handed me a box of condoms for if it did work out.

Back