Dallas

just put a pic out there, tell us a little about yourself, what your preferences are and where you like to go to pick up or hook up with white (and
Asian?) wives

Thanks. I am little apprehensive in putting my pic here, but I prefer kik, if that's ok. But I will like to give some brief intro about myself to make sure if I fit the picture. I am 32, and in no way is a Mandingo, but sport a good 7 inch tool. Not black or white, but I am an artist and is expert in bringing women to orgasms. I am an athletic, and a powerlifter, avid CrossFit guy, and take my stress out on weekends on girls. Age wise, I have dated 18 -54, from college students to doctors, to bartenders to car salesman. Moved across 20 states in last 8 years, and have predominantly dated white women. Like to hangout in music concerts and ******* beer. Love to watch a women all nude and riding my dick. So far, no *******. Single and prefer that. Don't smoke, and eat plenty of watermelon and pineapple to make cum taste good. Is an expert chef, and have own business. Now if that is something interests anyone let me know. I am open book. Pm way better. Also have travelled to all over the world, except Aussie and NZ and Africa. I am also a heavy cummer.

Back