Looking for BBC in Dallas

Looking for BBC in Dallas
I going to fly to dallas on August 13 for business training I going to stay 2900east highway trophtclud tx for 3 weeks im latin black puertorican 5,10 180lbs 8inch bbc clean healthy discreet kik jinger888 let have fun

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230807_075924_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230807_075924_Chrome.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 58
Hi, I’m Lilly. I live in Dallas area and am actually a real woman that already has sex with black men (a few from this site even). I don’t refer to black men as simply “BBC” and I also can form a coherent sentence without giving out personal information on an open forum! 😂

Hi, I’m Lilly. I live in Dallas area and am actually a real woman that already has sex with black men (a few from this site even). I don’t refer to black men as simply “BBC” and I also can form a coherent sentence without giving out personal information on an open forum! 😂
Good afternoon. My name is Keith. Would love to get acquainted

Young bbc here capable of performing 100% to satisfactory, I can travel all over Dallas hit me up if interested

Love this!

Back