Dallas married cuckold couple iso dom bull

hello sir I would love it if I could introduce you to my wife if you could take ownership of her and put me in my true place as a submissive sissy cuckold who knows he needs to submit to his bull owner in anyway I am instructed and that I will have to accept that a dominant black man is taking over my wife and not allowing me to have any sexual contact with her and make sure that I truly understand and except my place as a true submissive sissy cuckold husband who is in ******* to chastity and that you will be keeping the keys and making sure that I am obedient. My wife is a complete whore for half an athletic dominant black masters and wants more than anything for a true dominant black master And completely make it a new reality that a black man has taken over our household and marriage and is now setting the rules for both of us and that I understand as a sissy Chasity cuckold that I will be severely punished and humiliated and trained to truly accept my place

early 40s married cock old couple hot wife. We are very experienced. We just moved to Dallas Texas and we’re looking for a very very dominant controlling take charge aggressive bull who has experience with wife ownership and Sissy chastity cuckold training obedience humiliation and discipline. We are very real looking for a very long term bull who wants to take full marriage ownership and be involved very regularly every day or at least five days a week. We are very experienced have had a live in Bull before and really need an alpha man to take charge and put the Sissy Cuckold in his true place for real and take full ownership of hot wife for real

Attachments

• IMG-2946.jpg
    IMG-2946.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 1,007
  • IMG-3068.jpg
    IMG-3068.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 999
Last edited:
hello sir I would love it if I could introduce you to my wife if you could take ownership of her and put me in my true place as a submissive sissy cuckold who knows he needs to submit to his bull owner in anyway I am instructed and that I will have to accept that a dominant black man is taking over my wife and not allowing me to have any sexual contact with her and make sure that I truly understand and except my place as a true submissive sissy cuckold husband who is in ******* to chastity and that you will be keeping the keys and making sure that I am obedient. My wife is a complete whore for half an athletic dominant black masters and wants more than anything for a true dominant black master And completely make it a new reality that a black man has taken over our household and marriage and is now setting the rules for both of us and that I understand as a sissy Chasity cuckold that I will be severely punished and humiliated and trained to truly except my place

hello sir I would love it if I could introduce you to my wife if you could take ownership of her and put me in my true place as a submissive sissy cuckold who knows he needs to submit to his bull owner in anyway I am instructed and that I will have to accept that a dominant black man is taking over my wife and not allowing me to have any sexual contact with her and make sure that I truly understand and except my place as a true submissive sissy cuckold husband who is in ******* to chastity and that you will be keeping the keys and making sure that I am obedient. My wife is a complete whore for half an athletic dominant black masters and wants more than anything for a true dominant black master And completely make it a new reality that a black man has taken over our household and marriage and is now setting the rules for both of us and that I understand as a sissy Chasity cuckold that I will be severely punished and humiliated and trained to truly accept my place

early 40s married cock old couple hot wife. We are very experienced. We just moved to Dallas Texas and we’re looking for a very very dominant controlling take charge aggressive bull who has experience with wife ownership and Sissy chastity cuckold training obedience humiliation and discipline. We are very real looking for a very long term bull who wants to take full marriage ownership and be involved very regularly every day or at least five days a week. We are very experienced have had a live in Bull before and really need an alpha man to take charge and put the Sissy Cuckold in his true place for real and take full ownership of hot wife for real
good luck guys

too bad you dont travel. I am training a MILF in AZ for owernship right now, she wants to help introduce other wives and couples into the LS.

I can help with this

Flawless Beauty

Insanely hottt

Let me know when your ready to obey

She's definitely an attractive woman. Too much for you to handle.

Very sexy wow would love to meet

Its ok. But you keep making random posts, but dont seem to follow through at all.
If you want to get involved, this has to be more than just an online fantasy. You need to walk the walk, not just talk the talk.
That's why mr&mrs topcat is telling them to get verified or all you get is some dude telling you bs because that's how they get off.

Back