Dallas Area

Taker58

I am a cuckold in the Dallas area looking for a BBC for my other half. The Bull has to be at least 6 foot, weight perportion to height, between 30 to 45 years old. She is a 38 year old Latino, medium build, 5 foot 7 inches tall. I am older 5 foot 9 inches white cuckold. If you are interested let us know.

If you are interested as it seems you are she will want your:Age; Height; Weight and type of work you do. Not where but type. She will probably want a face picture. Also will need a number so she can contact you.
If you want you can send the information to coupleforfun58@hotmail.com or to my phone at 214-734-0157. If you are leary of sending your phone number you can get a free one off.the internet.
If she likes your information she will be the one contacting you as she desides and I have no say in who she picks. If she is not interested then I will send you a text saying that.
Hope to hear from you soon.

I am a cuckold in the Dallas area looking for a BBC for my other half. The Bull has to be at least 6 foot, weight perportion to height, between 30 to 45 years old. She is a 38 year old Latino, medium build, 5 foot 7 inches tall. I am older 5 foot 9 inches white cuckold. If you are interested let us know.
I’m interested.

Need your age, height, weight and what type of work you do. Not where just type. Also a contact number if you have one.

Back